Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone got a DSi yet then?
  • snakebite
    Free Member

Presumably, they take the old DSLite games etc….anyone tried one yet?

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

My daughter has one (God that makes me feel old) the Ds lite games work fine, Internet is great (she has stopped hogging the laptop) & she has a lot of fun with the graffiti on the camera.
    We got it half price when we traded the DS in at game.

Have fun.

snakebite
    Free Member

right, so I guess that the R4 cards work OK in them?

my lad wants to trade his in at Game…pestering me non stop!

WTF
    Free Member

Your old R4 card doesn`t work you will need a new one called R4i or any other one with an i at the end.
    Had the jap one for about 5 or 6 months and it is a better buy than the DS lite.
    Youve lost the big slot at front but who cares and the SD card slot is a bonus enabling music to be played in MP4 format.
    No ipod for sure but good enough.All in a fun hand held games console which has the same sort of user interface as the Wii so should sell well imo.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

The missus got one earlier. seems happy with it

Olly
    Free Member

dont tell me i can trade in my DS!

ive had my DS for a year now, and used it periodicaly, but since ive got a couple of games recently, i can hardly put it down.

Shaun White snowboarding is raaaather nice, and an ace soundtrack
    From the Abyss, is a rather fun rpg that can be played co op over wifi.

but GTA Chinatownwars takes the biscuit. its undoubtably the best GTA yet.
    its stunning (imo)

whoot.
    i would have wated and got a DSi, but i guessed they would have put some anti R4 software in it. oh well, more fool me. the only thing i dont have is the browser, which i should be able to get on the R4 if i can find some slot 2 RAM.

also just found an MSN for DS portal, which is nice, so i dont have to choose between chatting to the odd person on msn, and TV, now i can have both!

snakebite
    Free Member

Got em…fantastic!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a DSi yet then?’ is closed to new replies.