• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone get their leccy/gas from Outfox the Market?
  • IHN

Looking to switch leccy/gas suppliers. We want a green/eco/renewables tariff and Outfox The Market seem to come up cheapest. Anyone use them? Any problems?

savoyad

I do.  Since March.  The website is a bit clunky (log in, change page, you need to log in again to get back where you were).  That’s the only problem I’ve had really.  We haven’t really needed any customer service (which I guess is good, but also means I don’t know how responsive they are).  And some of their tariffs got more pricey in the summer but didn’t affect us so I’m not sure which.

riddoch

I’m with them but as with savoyad I’ve not had any issue so no idea what their customer service is like.

They want you to submit meter readings every month.  They then present your usage in a nice graph. Seem to be building up some credit with them but I have only been with them since early this year so not sure yet if it will even out over winter when we are actually using heating.

I was quite tempted to go with OVO due to the sponsoring of cycling or Bulb but outfox the market came out slightly cheaper.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Probably will be my next supplier when my Eversmart  contract finishes in November. Feedback seems to be pretty good on MSE forum

IHN

All good to hear. We’re with Bulb at the moment, but their prices keep going up (I realise wholesale prices are going up) and  USwitch seems to think OTM will be cheaper. Good point about OVO and cycling though, might look into that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone get their leccy/gas from Outfox the Market?’ is closed to new replies.