Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone get out of the wrong side of bed this morning?
  • Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

I always get out on the right side even though I sleep predominantly on the left side, . . .

… today was no different.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

i always sleep on the same side, when i’m away with work and after a couple of shandies it takes a little working out which is the right side as they have moved the doors and windows round 🙂

zokes
    Free Member

A few of the stazi mods appear to have lately

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

my nearest side is a longer journey once out the bed, . . the other side is just a couple of jovial bounces… and more fun

mikewsmith
    Free Member

ban hammer for zokes 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Bed is against the wall. If I was determined to get out the wrong side, I’d fall out the window into the back garden.

The Mods seem a bit more “active” today for sure. Perhaps they are “homeworking”.

duirdh
    Free Member

I have 2 bikes hanging precariously over her side so getting out that side’d probably hurt a fair bit. I often get out the middle though, does that count?

I notice that hora bloke seems to have messed up his day by staying up late to watch his (fallen)hero lastnight.. afternoon nap for him I reckon or is he always a bit of a retard?

Rorschach
    Free Member

Got up quite cheery this morning…..looking forward to the continuing saga of love in South Africa.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

[/quote]Got up quite cheery this morning…..looking forward to the continuing saga of love in South Africa.

should have gone for stainless steel, chinese wooden utensils from TK Maxx are useless . .

maxtorque

Whathaveisaidnow
    my nearest side is a longer journey once out the bed, . . the other side is just a couple of jovial bounces… and more fun

I better your other half wishes she got more than just 2 bounces……….

😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone get out of the wrong side of bed this morning?’ is closed to new replies.