• This topic has 86 replies, 46 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 87 total)
  • Anyone found any actual bargains on Prime Day?
  • jimdubleyou

Garg! Really Useful Boxes – 64L,  30ish% off.

Want four, am allowed to buy 1 at the deal price.

double Garg.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Thanks OP! Got a wee vivosport for the good lady, 110 instead of 150. Cheers!.

Kryton57

To be fair she puts up with a lot of crap and does a lot of family work while I’m on the road, she deserves a treat and she’s not one for flowers.

And I got the Spot & Dot for me 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Kryton57

DT78
    Free Member

thanks for the link purchased for the master.

if you place orders and checkout separately you can buy more than 1 item at the deal price.  at least it did it for me on the lightstrips

DT78
    Free Member

sis gels are on offer too

Kryton57

The SIS Gels are a better offers at SIS direct if you wait for them to come around, which they are daily during the Tour at the moment.   I bought 30 Gels for £12 the other day, add £10 one off payment for one years free next day delivery.

As I use them a lot is works for me.

5lab

there’s also a free £10 gift voucher if you buy an £80 voucher (which can be sent to yourself)

frogstomp

Nothing much found here, other than a £50 Warehouse Deal Wileyfox Swift 2 for on-bike Viewranger / Trailforks / Strava duties..

Tempted to get the £80 voucher as above (for the free £10) as bound to use them at some point.

DT78
    Free Member

me again.  wahoo cadence and speed bundle for £29.99 same price as a single sensor.

whitestone
    Free Member

Some unicorn poo.

nickdavies

I went on for an echo spot, the show is £99. Dont need. Might be tempted.

Also been thinking about a garmin for a birthday gift for the missus, thought id see what the edge 520 was then may have upgraded my edge 810 to an 820, it was a bit cheap….

Wonder if i can sell the second hand older garmin to her as a better gift than a new lower spec one? 🤔

Drac

15 Months Playstation Plus for £19.99 that’ll do me.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

yes, crucial mx500 2TB SSD for £259 – to go with the one I bought a couple of weeks ago for £399 🙁

flyingpotatoes

I’ve been hovering over the buy button on a Huawei smartwatch 2 sport for £149.99

I can order it on prime now and get a further £10 off with code 10NOW40

Question is do I need it?

djflexure

Arlo pro 2 have a chunk off if you want to keep an eye on the bike shed.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Found some Salter kitchen scales for £10

No more messing about with analogue scales for me. All those weights were getting tedious.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Encore cat food half price – lucky cats 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Some of the toofbwush deals are quite good:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dental-Care-Personal-Health-Beauty/b/ref=sv_d_4?ie=UTF8&node=66476031”

Would anyone have ever paid £300 for a goddam toofbwush though?!!?

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

@Drac re. PS4+ Where dat?! Looked like £34.99 yesterday.

tish
    Free Member

Can’t find the wahoo bundle for £29.99, was it just yesterday?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Tacx Neo for £797

Drac

Here Ashy.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/15-month-psn-plus-for-1999-with-amazon-student-prime-2986013

You need to have Student Prime and use the code on there.

DT78
    Free Member

looks like wahoo was just yesterday.  back to £55

DT78
    Free Member

halfords also have 10% off sitewide however thier website is shite and I can’t add anything to my basket

trailwagger
    Free Member

43% off this bbq……… bring on the burnt but still raw chicken!

http://amzn.eu/8XYAGq2

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Anyone spotted any bargain Bluetooth speakers?

DezB
    Free Member

@YoKaiser – deal on this one “https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B016MO90GW/ref=dp_cerb_3”

Not that big a reduction tho

lunge

Garmin Forerunner 235 is a good price on there is anyone needs a running watch. Sadly the 735 is still not quite cheap enough to get my finger clicking buy.

househusband
    Free Member

@YoKaiser

The Anker Soundcore 2 is £29.99 down from £42.99 – just bought one for the workshop.

thepodge
    Free Member

Are there any TV programs or films in all this? Was hoping to get some extras for the idiot box.

Freester

Anyone spotted any bargain Bluetooth speakers?

I was hoping a UE Boom2 would be on offer but it’s the same as before Prime Day @ 100 quid.

The UE Megaboom is down to 100. So that’s the best saving. They must be having problems shifting the Megaboom.

The ‘smart’ equivalents – the Blast and Megablast are all reduced but I’m not sure if £90 is what you consider a bargain.

Drac

Are there any TV programs or films in all this? Was hoping to get some extras for the idiot box.

There se was yesterday plus look at the first post for 3 months of extras channels free.

summitchilterns
    Free Member

Muc Off 5 Litre £14.21 or so…  happy with that!  🙂

jimdubleyou

I just saw that muc-off. I’d have got some if I didn’t have 10L in the garage from black friday 😛

DrP

The Anker Soundcore 2 is £29.99 down from £42.99 – just bought one for the workshop

The black version was actually £24.99… Sold out though.
    I managed to pick one up; we’ve a soundcore2 in teh bathroom, and it sounds great. This is for my garage!

DrP

Drac
    thepodge
    Free Member

Seen that but was hoping for some discounts inside Prime Video

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Anyone found any actual bargains on Prime Day?’ is closed to new replies.