Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone fancy a load of MBUK, MBR and MTB Pro mags from the mid-90s?
  • matthew_h
    Free Member

I’m having a major clearout of old mags and I’ve found a host of old stuff from around 95/96 ish. There’s definitely some MBUKs, MBRs, MTB Pros and even some Mountain Bike Action I think.

Any interest to anyone?

There’s probably 50 or so mags so posting might be an issue but I’m happy for them to go to a new home.

I’m in Sheffield/Hope Valley for reference

radoggair
    Free Member

ah, the classic era of mtb. If you can wrap and post them i’ll take them, even if its 20 or so of them. I can paypal you postage if needed

bearnecessities

I’ll have them collected please if you can’t post to radoggair.

Will probably just make me sad I’m not a teenager anymore!

Cheers. Rich

Onzadog
    Free Member

I binned some mags from 2008 yesterday. Was amused to see a copy of MBA with 26 v 27.5 v 29 on the cover. Have 650b really been hovering on the horizon for four years!

hora
    Free Member

I’d love to have a read of them

Nobby

Have 650b really been hovering on the horizon for four years!

Yep – first discussion I had about them was with a frame builder (ex-Fat City) in the mid-90’s. He said then it was the most appropriate size to design a frame around.

I’ve got what looks like a decade’s worth of MBR/WMTB/MBUKs knocking around – free to a good home for anyone able to collect in North Kent area too.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I would love them but if I inherit another copy of cycling related reading material and my girlfriend will leave me.

teamslug
    Free Member

Win,Win then neilsonwheels!!

matthew_h
    Free Member

Tbh, I think that even 20 or so mags would be a right arse to post (sorry Mr Radoggair) so think I’ll stick with collection. Therefore, Mr Bearnecessities, would you like to email me on matthew@screamingjaffa.co.uk and we can arrange it.

thepodge
    Free Member

I gave away a load of old Singletrack & Dirt at the bike jumble on Saturday, still got loads left too

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone fancy a load of MBUK, MBR and MTB Pro mags from the mid-90s?’ is closed to new replies.