Anyone fancy a load of MBUK, MBR and MTB Pro mags from the mid-90s?

Home Forum Bike Forum Anyone fancy a load of MBUK, MBR and MTB Pro mags from the mid-90s?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone fancy a load of MBUK, MBR and MTB Pro mags from the mid-90s?
  • matthew_h

I’m having a major clearout of old mags and I’ve found a host of old stuff from around 95/96 ish. There’s definitely some MBUKs, MBRs, MTB Pros and even some Mountain Bike Action I think.

Any interest to anyone?

There’s probably 50 or so mags so posting might be an issue but I’m happy for them to go to a new home.

I’m in Sheffield/Hope Valley for reference

radoggair

ah, the classic era of mtb. If you can wrap and post them i’ll take them, even if its 20 or so of them. I can paypal you postage if needed

Premier Icon bearnecessities
    Subscriber

I’ll have them collected please if you can’t post to radoggair.

Will probably just make me sad I’m not a teenager anymore!

Cheers. Rich

Premier Icon Onzadog
    Subscriber

I binned some mags from 2008 yesterday. Was amused to see a copy of MBA with 26 v 27.5 v 29 on the cover. Have 650b really been hovering on the horizon for four years!

hora

I’d love to have a read of them

Premier Icon Nobby
    Subscriber

Have 650b really been hovering on the horizon for four years!

Yep – first discussion I had about them was with a frame builder (ex-Fat City) in the mid-90’s. He said then it was the most appropriate size to design a frame around.

I’ve got what looks like a decade’s worth of MBR/WMTB/MBUKs knocking around – free to a good home for anyone able to collect in North Kent area too.

I would love them but if I inherit another copy of cycling related reading material and my girlfriend will leave me.

teamslug

Win,Win then neilsonwheels!!

matthew_h

Tbh, I think that even 20 or so mags would be a right arse to post (sorry Mr Radoggair) so think I’ll stick with collection. Therefore, Mr Bearnecessities, would you like to email me on matthew@screamingjaffa.co.uk and we can arrange it.

thepodge

I gave away a load of old Singletrack & Dirt at the bike jumble on Saturday, still got loads left too

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone fancy a load of MBUK, MBR and MTB Pro mags from the mid-90s?’ is closed to new replies.