Anyone else trying to avoid work?

Home Forum Chat Forum Anyone else trying to avoid work?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone else trying to avoid work?
  • Okay so I have 18 days off as I’m on study leave for an exam 2 weeks today! I’ve been working hard since 01st October and now I’m quite bored and finding it hard to be motivated even though I know I’m on the downhill slope! Anyone else similarly bored?

I have resorted to cleaning the kitchen from top to toe and even gonig to Tesco for a “trip out”!!! Anyone doing other things they wouldn’t normally to do avoid work/study!? I’m sure there’s lots of you out there…

Premier Icon crazy-legs

I’m trying to *find* work!!

I’m at work! pretending to work…

I’m trying to look busy, then hopefully no one will talk to me.

Premier Icon Drac

I’m not at work.

I’ve got a ton of dissertation work to do, for some reason I’ve decided that my bikes need cleaning and all the tyres need changing

stocktake today so as i do mine daily it took 10mins yesterday and now found myself with a free day to get up late and clean bikes

I’ve just had 20 days off

back to work tomorrow

i’m scared

Havent worked since Jan14th due to a hip op, bored now.

No, I’m off with a bad back and severely bored!

i’m meant to be reading some anthropology bullsh*t, then writing an essay plan for some management BS, before starting to plan a 7000 word sustainable development essay.
    i also need to email my landlord, go to the bank, sort a courier for a bike frame, and probably do a whole lot of other stuff too.

i’ll start in a min…

I’m trying to get paid for some work.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else trying to avoid work?’ is closed to new replies.