Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 122 total)
  • Anyone else preorder a Dialled Alpine MK3?
  • slimjim78
    Free Member

They look so good that im sorely tempted!

Winch, until I get some proper studio shots of the frame done, is it OK to use a couple of your pics on the Dialled Bikes website, please?

winch
    Free Member

Yeah sure Mike I’d be delighted. You can grab the originals (very high res) or whatever size you like from Flickr.

Dialled Alpine MK3 Flickr Gallery

chives
    Free Member

Winch – what make are the skewers you’re using – is that a 10mm thru rear?

winch
    Free Member

Winch – what make are the skewers you’re using – is that a 10mm thru rear?

Front is the Syntace that comes with the forks.

SS rear skewer link, with the appropriate hub adaptor.

chives
    Free Member

Cheers Winch – I’ll pick one up when they’re back in stock!

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Does anyone want my 16″ Orange frame , new and unused for preorder price?

Had some news which means bikes drop way down the pecking order and keeping my house comes first.

Mike (Dialled owner) has said he will honour the warranty due to the situation.

Brand new unopened as delivered.

winch
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that Mosey. Hope it all turns out ok in the end.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Cheers Winch, there is hope yet. The news might not be as bad as we first thought.

I can’t say thanks to Mike enough for allowing me to transfer the warranty as new.

wiggles
    Free Member

Looks awesome built up, mine is looking awesome even if it has only got a rear wheel and mech attached to it so far.

Winch, which hope headset cups did you need to fit the slants? They will probably be what’s going on mine as well.

Sorry to hear that mosey.

Thanks to mike for an awesome frame!

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Just had some great news re blood test results.

Not as bad as we first thought and my other half won’t have to give up work, not for the foreseeable future anyway.

Today is a great day, a bonus is i can keep my frame too.

What a difference a few days make.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Also the build begins later today 🙂

accu
    Free Member

very good to read that mosey..
    sometimes..a post like this..
    makes a brighter day..

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Cheers accu. Best part is seeing my girlfriend happy. She’s not smiled for a while.

Bike build, beer and a curry with the mrs should make this a great Friday.

Oh and one last thing, I have to say A big thank you to Mike at Dialled for being awesome yesterday and sorting the warranty if I had to sell.

Top bloke 🙂

Really Mosey, no thanks necessary.

Go give your girlfriend a big hug.

Then get that bike built and take it for a good thrashing this weekend. Sounds like you’ve earned it after a stressful week.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Here we go:-

Wooooo.

Ignore the red seatclamp the black one is broke.

Plus the garden (well patio) needs sorting I know lol. Only move in two weeks ago.

wiggles
    Free Member

Great news mosey, glad everything is ok.
    now get the bike built!

just heli taped the crap out of my frame to try and keep it shiny as long as possible

_tom_
    Free Member

That orange looks great 😀

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I’ve lost my big roll of helitape so I best order some more.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Coming along nicely.

rOcKeTdOg

Great news Mosey, first ride will be even more special now, you can never sell this one now!

This thread is making me want to build up my MKI prince Albert up for a razz round the woods

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Progress, clutch mech, chainset and front mech fitted .

I’ll lay off the pics till final build now 🙂

richc
    Free Member

picking my seatpost up from the post office tomorrow, so will start stripping down my Mk1 and transferring the bits over to the mk3.

I will post pics when done.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Mosey – are you in sheffield? If so i have a roll you can have for nowt (well a beer!!)

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Hi Rob, really appreciate the offer but I’m not any more. We moved near Claire’s parents due to the above news 3 weeks ago.

One more pic ha: I absolutely love this bike.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I knew I’d forget something!!!!

It’s full length outers. Grrrrrrrrr

Rickos
    Free Member

Bikes look so much nicer without cables and hoses!

gra

Knew I shouldn’t have started looking at this thread, really happy with my MK 2 but…

Love the build winch, really glad you get to keep yours Mosey.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Well this is where I got unto before the stupidity of not checking bolt sizes.

winch
    Free Member

Full length outers nearly caught me out too! Got them just before the bike shop closed! Mosey that’s good news, I’m happy for you and pleased that we get to see your bike built up! Looks great 🙂

mokl
    Free Member

These look fantastic and would love one but would never make use of it! Just sorting out my original 853 PA which I run as my singlespeed winter/filth bike and had forgotten how great it is.

slowrider998
    Free Member

The eagle has landed!!!!!!
    🙂

slowrider998
    Free Member

Just waiting for my mrp 2x chainguide and she’s complete! I didn’t realize that the iscg tabs that were on my previous version are now iscg 05.I uv it and glad I waited for it!Two big thumbs up to Mike for making it happen.
    Cheers

wiggles
    Free Member

Another sweet build! I’m still months away from finishing mine. is the is the new frame isg05 or isg old?

slowrider998
    Free Member

Thanks wiggles!
    I believe the new ones are iscg 05

jimmy

one more tempted to buy another Alpine here. Fun fun fun bikes and the mkIII looks sweet…

kamikaze1100
    Free Member

I didn’t pre order my mk3 alpine but I was lucky enough to sort one out… 😀 here is a picky of my build so far…

kamikaze1100
    Free Member

oh yeah and I ain’t sorry for resurrecting an old thread! 😀

kamikaze1100
    Free Member

can’t wait to be out on it just to see what the new pike 160mm dual position fork works like!
    I had a mk1 alpine so I have an idea that I’m gunna really like how the mk3 rides!

kamikaze1100
    Free Member

so my build is slowly moving on a little I got my front wheel back from a re-build today, ihad a pro2 evo front hub installed so I can get it on ma pike! 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 122 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else preorder a Dialled Alpine MK3?’ is closed to new replies.