Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Anyone else notice that Ice from Gladiators models DHB clothing for Wiggle?
  • poppa
    Free Member

Made the connection today. I have nothing to say in my defence for watching Gladiators.

Rickos
    Free Member

Is Ice male or female? Any other clues as to what we’re supposed to be looking at for the non-Gladiators fan?

That makes me sound interested, and I’m not sure I am. 😕

timwillows
    Free Member

Google images suggests female

Stuey01
    Free Member

I went to uni with her, she was a heptathlete now a fitness model. She would whup most blokes in the weight room. Also models for those powerplate vibration things.

bruneep

Made the connection today. I have nothing to say in my defence for watching Gladiators.

what is your defence for perving at her on wiggle?

slackman99
    Free Member

I remember her being in FHM as the student of the month (she was at Loughborough). Was babbling on about how after her boyfriend had a couple of pints, he got what they called ‘the hammer’. Found it hilarious that she had decided to divulge that little tidbit in a national magazine!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

A quick google reveals she’s not an ugly girl. None one bit. No sir.
    8)

Frankenstein
    Free Member

She’s fit.

🙄

Ahh skinny males ego scared off by harder females 😆

Get in the gym?

Stuey01
    Free Member

DezB
    Free Member

Blimey, you must know her pretty well to recognise her without a head!

nice top though (attempts to save poppa from a banning)

mogrim

So we all know who we’re talking about, apparently this is the lady in question:

wwaswas

before anyone gets too carried away, has everyone noticed this;

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/a-note-on-the-rules

DezB
    Free Member

yes

surfer
    Free Member

Proper fit innit!

mogrim

before anyone gets too carried away, has everyone noticed this;

I assumed the picture I posted – it or similar ones are on the Daily Mail website, the BBC website, amongst others – is fully SFW and forumsafe. I’m sure a moderator will be along soon to let us know if it isn’t.

DezB
    Free Member

is fully SFW

Can’t say I’d be too happy if my boss stood behind me while it was onscreen!

wwaswas

mogrim – it really wasn’t directed at you, hence the ‘before anyone gets too carried away’ not ‘as someone’s got too carried away’.

It just looked like a thread that woudl degenrate into a would/wouldn;t type thing, that was all.

Although I think an image appearing the Daily Mail website might be sufficient reason for it not to also be on stw?

mogrim

Although I think an image appearing the Daily Mail website might be sufficient reason for it not to also be on stw?

lol, fair point.

Can’t say I’d be too happy if my boss stood behind me while it was onscreen!

I’d be more worried about his reaction to me reading STW than the picture itself tbh. And anyone opening a thread about “Ice from Gladiators” with their boss around is just asking for trouble 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

My interest was sparked by the dhb clothing, hence my pic-link 🙂

U31
    Free Member

bland

I prefered Jet!

U31
    Free Member

??????????

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjTN11CnNY[/video]

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

🙄 @ U31

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else notice that Ice from Gladiators models DHB clothing for Wiggle?’ is closed to new replies.