• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by aP.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Anyone else ill?
  • Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Possible norovirus – lots of throwing up/crop spraying and totally incapable of functioning for two days now.

Wife had similar without the chucking up (a worry as she’s 26 weeks pregnant but okay’d by doctor mates of ours) – mine hit “man” levels of illness and still feeling rough.

Not handy but clearly only a tiny blip compared to “real” illnesses.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Too ill to surf? Less than awesome!

Houns

Yep 🙁

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’d tell you to MTFU but I know you invented the term!

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Too ill to do anything. Not been this ill for a looooong time.

Anyway, not a place to come for sympathy… 😉 😆

simonralli2
    Free Member

Nope – I am off to Ae in a bit to do some awesome riding and to check out the refurbishments 😀

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Ae? Or A&E?

clubber
    Free Member

My son has chicken pox. Does that count?

On the basis that Chuck Norris doesn’t get illnesses but illnesses get Chuck Norris I thought Smurf Mat would be immune to any viruses/bacteria…

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

That’s what I thought too.

The crown is slipping…

dazzlingboy

Sh1tty flu now for a week -turns out real flu not man flu – had jabs and all. So miserable my skin actually hurts. Only ray of sunshine is my new Helius picked up yesterday (well 2nd hand – new to me!)

Keva
    Free Member

nope – not had so much as a cold now since Oct 2009. Clocking up 80+miles per week on the bikes and swimming 70 lengths twice a week 🙂 Loads of people been off sick from work, housemate been ill too but I seem to be managing to avoid it…. for now… how long for I dunno there’s a lot of it about at the moment 😕

Kev

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Keva – usually the same here but not this time…

emma82
    Free Member

Best thing to do is nest build in the living room and watch Jeremy Kyle. It’s only just started and already deserves it’s own ‘ what the f*** is happening to this country’ thread. Guaranteed to make you feel better

aP
    Free Member

Just coming out of 4th day of influenza.
    Will be dragging my sorry arse into work this afternoon.
    I really do feel rubbish – but not as rubbish as I did on Monday.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else ill?’ is closed to new replies.