Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Anyone else here hold extremist ideology views?
  • Ie, “Shepherd’s Pie” is the full name of a dish that is not actually a pie, in the same way that an Eccles cake is not actually a cake. See also, beef wellington.

But is a Bakewell pudding a pudding or a tart?

tjagain

First they came for the ‘tandemists’ and everyone thought – ‘well that kinda makes sense’.

OI!

*sulks*

tjagain

To go back to the original point. My bet is this is so they can use anti terrorist legislation against protesters more easily. Stand by for a huge clampdown

TedC

Ie, “Shepherd’s Pie” is the full name of a dish that is not actually a pie, in the same way that an Eccles cake is not actually a cake. See also, beef wellington.

But is a Bakewell pudding a pudding or a tart?

Bakewell Pudding and Bakewell Tart are not the same thing, though either could be withheld as a form of punishment, so are therefore both pudding.

My bet is this is so they can use anti terrorist legislation against protesters more easily.

Might also be an issue if you are in a job that requires some level of security vetting.

Would making a donation to, say, Greenpeace turn you into a security risk?

tjagain

*adds somewhatslightlydazed to the list*

alpin
    Free Member

If everyone stuck a badger cull or extinction rebellion sticker on their family car I wonder if they would get pulled over?

Having said that, they who plastered his car with Bollocks to Brexit for pulled over and told to remove them by an overzealous copper.

I feel this is a slippery slope, including the likes of Sea Shepherd, Greenpeace and the Vegans.

I remember the police saying that despite what Johnson said, they were using the full force of the law during the XR protests. Next time round the police can go in heavy handed. This may put off a lot of people from joining in and helps silence those people.

Paradoxically, it could radicalised certain members or groups to become more extreme in their actions figuring if they’re going to go down then they may as well make it worth their while.

Klunk
    Free Member
    frogstomp
Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else here hold extremist ideology views?’ is closed to new replies.