Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • anyone else having problems with CRC at the moment ?
  • emkay
    Free Member

Placed an order on the 12th for a set of exposure lights, still says processing 7 days later…

I dont think I am going to see these in time for xmas.

bah humbug !

clubber
    Free Member

Major delays on my recent orders – well over a week.

PJay
    Free Member

I had something ‘stuck’ as processing for several days, apparently it was some sort of technical glitch so it might be worth chasing it up.

guitarhero
    Free Member

Chased my “in stock” saddle order after a week, to be told it was “unpickable” In the meantime it had disappeared from the site. I was issued a refund. The saddled mysteriously appeared on the site again the day after, showing as “in stock”. Weird

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

i ordered stuff on saturday (all in stock) and i have had an email saying he items have been shipped

boxfish
    Free Member

Ordered stuff Thursday lunchtime (all in stock)…still Processing

bruneep

Yes had to cancel an order after a week of “processing”

Spoke to them and they didn’t know when it would be dispatched,so I told to cancel it.

Poor show really.

theflatboy
    Free Member

the only issue i had recently was ordering two shimano olives and inserts and them turning up in an enormous box. 😆

redthunder
    Free Member

Ditto

Stuck processing.

e-mail them.

alpin
    Free Member

ordered a bike plus bits for mum on saturday evening. now says bike has been dispatched, but other items are still being processed.

that’s fine by me… as long as i’ve got something to give the old girl other than the caramel and almond candle i’ll be in her good books for another year….

pugster007
    Free Member

I’ve had similar problems. Carbon bars that were ‘in stock’ but then after a week of processing there was a ‘fulfilment issue’, to be fair I still received my £50 discount voucher for spending over £100 ….. and got a refund for the bars. Thing is, orders are taking over a week and when they arrive they are wrong. Ordered some 700c x 35mm mudguards for the roadbike (cough, winter training, cough) and ended up with 26″ x 60mm versions.

They are rubbish at the moment, just hope it’s because they are really, really busy or the fantastico automatico packer-upper machine is broken ! Either way a quick e mail to let you know would do wonders for customer relations.

emkay
    Free Member

arrgggh, not just me then…

Chased it up earlier as I was getting a bit worried, but no response from them yet.

I’m not having much luck from the big online bike retailers this xmas.

I placed a different order with Wiggle for a replacement Polar heart rate monitor strap.

I still havent received it yet, they responded with a typical ‘we sent it on the 5th, check with your neighbours’. They can’t even be bothered to respond to the paypal dispute I initiated a week ago, so lets see where this one leads…

Any recommendations for a good retailer selling exposure lights ?

ton

i have just had a weird one.
    ordered some bars, got to the confirm stage, i pressed to confirm, a page appeared with a red error warning telling me i had to log in 1st, which i already had.
    i checked my email and saw the usual email telling me my stuff was ordered.
    so i followed the strange request which asked me to log in, then to order again and then for my card details, which i obviously did not give.

card scam possibly or does it sound like they have been hacked?

i have emailed em and told em.

Joshtp
    Free Member

Ordered some Thor goggles on Sat Eve. Dispatched first thing this morning. All good here!

clubber
    Free Member

Dispatch to arriving took four days on my two latest orders…

jimc101
    Free Member

I’ll beat you all, order placed 28 Nov, dispatched this afternoon (19 Dec), all items in stock when ordered, but when it came to pick, one wasn’t on the shelf, took too long to get resolved.

steveo48
    Free Member

Ordered Friday, recieved e mail saying dispatched today, but anything could happen from now on

Bazz

My last three orders have all been a nightmare, i now use almost anyone except them if i can.

Shame as they used to be one of the best, seem to have taken their finger off the pulse.

cannondaleking
    Free Member

I like crc but they have taken on average 2 weeks+ for every order ive made since last October and there’s been a fair few orders the longest is a month but some of the items i’ve got either are the cheapest/cant get them anywhere else

legend
    Free Member

Ordered Wednesday afternoon, dispatched Thursday unfortunately that’s when RM took over my order

macbrother
    Free Member

i placed a order on the 14th and it only got dispatched today

Vortexracing

Yip, I have an order still not processed, I ordered it on the 7th!

Same applies to uk bike store and dales bikes. Both sat on my cash for 1 week (or so – prolly not accurate so it’s not defamation) only to be told when I called ‘sorry not in stock, it says that in the checkout’

As an avid Internet shopper (hope the mrs isn’t reading this) I didn’t and still can’t see anything of the sort. Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t have ordered if its not in stock

Had a prompt refund from them both but I still without my exposure diablo and night riding with a nice set of halfords as my last decent light was stolen with me hard-tale

fizzer
    Free Member

ordered new saddle Wednesday afternoon came Friday morning rode round SE Lakes on it Saturday

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

I’m furious that they don’t have a Kona Explosif frame in 22″.

stevede
    Free Member

Ordered my stuff on the 14th and still processing, as is my order from the 17th, normally very good but lately they have been a bit hit and miss. Emailed them regarding my orders earlier but i’m not hopefull of a solution before christmas.

neninja
    Free Member

I’ve had 2 orders take 2 days to ship and received the 3rd day in the past fortnight.

hora
    Free Member

I won’t go near them now. Too many orders ‘hanging’. On one occassion I then received a ‘no stock’.

If you don’t receive a despatched email the sameday-cancel your order and spend elsewhere. Plenty of online retailers who’ve upped their game now.

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Friend of mine had great problems, order took 10 days (big order, into 4 figures)
    Had to chase it three times before it was dispatched, then four items from the order was missing.
    Not the greatest at the moment it seems.
    Only reason I knew about it was I was supposed to be bulding the bike last week, but no chainset, cassette, stem or brake mount makes it a little difficult

plumbob

Not happy at all, ordered last weds…..sent email to them this am before seeing this thread – silence..
    Did this too me last year at xmas but was for me, so waited. Really wanted item but never arrived after being “sent” , took weeks to get my money back!

This time items are in stock but are pressies, so guess will have to buy back up items elsewhere now.

never again 🙁 poor show CRC

Shandy
    Free Member

They are relying on the fact that people have got into the habit of ordering from them.

GavinB

Well, I didn’t think I had an issue until I read this, then checked back on an order placed on Friday lunchtime.

I received the confirmation email, the money has been taken, yet checking back this evening my order isn’t even listed on ‘my account’ as pending, dispatched, cancelled – nothing.

I’m not too bothered that I haven’t received the items yet, after all it was only Friday, but surely I should at least be able to check on the status of an order?

zangolin
    Free Member

Hit and miss for me also – ordered Thur evening still showing as processing. All items still showing as in stock.

druidh
    Free Member

Ordered Thursday morning – arrived this morning.

vikingboy
    Free Member

One Oder two weeks plus old and still processing
    Another order placed Sunday night shipped immediately.

Chased multiple times and would cancel but I want my Xmas50 code so have to wait.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

I’ve had an order stuck at “Processing” for over a week. Called them yesterday to chase it up, and the guy on the phone told me that they’re really struggling with the extra Xmas and promotion volumes.

emkay
    Free Member

its no good, the order is still stuck on processing and they dont seem to want to respond to my emails 🙁

I’d go with Merlin but they dont sell exposure lights, anyone got any other recommendations ?

showerman
    Free Member

remember the good old days days when andy from crc would come on and help seems it all went downhill after he left 😕

myopic
    Free Member

I’ve never had a problem with them – touch wood. Last order was a frame on Friday and it arrived today 🙂
    My first thought was maybe its a location issue, but doesn’t look like it from people’s comments

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

Well i ordered Friday evening some bars and rear sprockets, delivered today.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘anyone else having problems with CRC at the moment ?’ is closed to new replies.