Anyone else getting unwanted attention from the opposite sex at the mement?

Home Forum Chat Forum Anyone else getting unwanted attention from the opposite sex at the mement?

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Anyone else getting unwanted attention from the opposite sex at the mement?
  • Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

I look like yodas scrotum

Ooh, just my type πŸ˜‰

Premier Icon psling
    Subscriber

Ah, Community Service eh?

Some ladies like a bad boy, think they can be the one to tame them and put them back on the straight-and-narrow (bit like blokes who dream of pulling the hooker and converting them to the one true love). It is community service isn’t it? Manual work outside wearing a ‘uniform’?!

hora

When me and binners go out the lasses are like something out of Shaun of the Dead, thousands of them staggering towards us. Its crazy but hey thats what happens when you are two virile, mansexual-stallions 8)

Premier Icon Imabigkidnow
    Subscriber

Is is something to do with the perceived manual labour element; i.e. you’re probably quite fit (unless you’re one of the beer bellys leaning on a spade)
    And also you *probably* earn more than if you worked at TESCO (unless you were a manager)

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

When me and binners go out the lasses are like something out of Shaun of the Dead

Terrified?

Premier Icon psling
    Subscriber

Hora in necrophilia confession… 😯

Premier Icon bruneep
    Subscriber

Ski seems to have gone missing
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E55ni_xc4ww[/video]

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

He’s a sexual tyrannosaurus, and I’m a sexual hand grenade

Together we’re a pair of dinosaurs who’ll explode at a seconds notice

hora

We also have helicopter gunships watching our backs manned by Swedish fembots in skinsuits.

(Goes and lies down to escape the cheesy headache)

deadlydarcy

(Goes and lies down to escape the cheesy headacheshot)

πŸ™‚

CountZero

In answer to the original question; I wish. πŸ™

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

High five!

Premier Icon stevied
    Subscriber

^ that’s actually a high-low 5 binners.. πŸ˜‰

natrix

My 76 year old father was ‘hit on’ by a 20 year old young lady when he bought an ice cream in London last week. He’s still recovering from the shock – what are some people thinking…………….

camo16

My 76 year old father was ‘hit on’ by a 20 year old young lady when he bought an ice cream in London last week. He’s still recovering from the shock – what are some people thinking…………….

Sugar daddy, innit? πŸ˜€

ski

Sorry, I am back.

I think I have worked it out, it seems to be weather related, does sunstroke effect judgment? πŸ˜‰

It hammered it down today and not a single offer of company offered.

tazzymtb

Ooh, just my type

I don’t care Ski, Dezzy wants my body..I feel valued as person and even the wind in trees whispers his name ” dezzzzz B” I may have also touched myself in my special secret place, whilst looking at his godlike visage on the “what do you look” thread

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

tazzy;

Maybe pre-empt the mods edit.

ski

😯

tazzymtb

How ironic that a man that looks like a freshly **** cock, is seeking to ban others making a daily effigy of him

tazzymtb

oooo wwaswas…bad boy…left me out in the open you big cowardly custard!

seahouse

some areas in Glasgow its just having a job that’s the attraction

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else getting unwanted attention from the opposite sex at the mement?’ is closed to new replies.