Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone else get these E-bikes come up as an ad on YT?
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

This one

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-babymaker-stealth-road-ebike-with-belt-drive/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwhZr1BRCLARIsALjRVQPP1Z-WQhGMakAVAArB958QcV0J1dXQTV6cfR-y8kN2BA8fGTGrWBQaAn1LEALw_wcB#/

What do you think? SS belt drive city/pub bike, looks like a lot of value to be fair but I know nothing about them, I just nearly hit buy in now for the pro at about £1200 delivered, thankfully I have resisted 😉

tjagain

its a very small battery. It won’t have much range if you use much power. ~Dangerously poorly placed brake levers

enmac
    Free Member

It quotes the battery as 36v 7Ahrs. Presumably you multiply those numbers together to get the more normal Whrs. That would make it 252 Whrs or about half the capacity of a typical MTB ebike.

martymac

Tbh, you need a half decent look at that to tell that it is an ebike.
    Brake levers not fit for porpoise.
    For £1200 it doesn’t look bad.
    Don’t wanna start a riot or anything, but you need properly working brakes on an ebike.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

To those that mention the brake levers, are you talking about the ones on the drops or bull horns?
    Cheers.

martymac

On the bull horns. They are probably fine enough, But too far out of the way from normal riding position.
    The ones on the drop bars look fine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else get these E-bikes come up as an ad on YT?’ is closed to new replies.