Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Anyone else get £75 from eBay today ?
  • onandon
    Free Member

Recieved an email with a code for £75 to spend anything from eBay via PayPal.
    Anyone else get one ?

Stoner
    Free Member

no. did it tell you what you got it for?

onandon
    Free Member

Apparently a free gift and gesture due to the password fiasco last month.

pk13

Sure it’s not a spam email. Crafty spammers are crafty

rogermoore

Sounds great – do you need to send your account number please?

RM.

kendo954
    Free Member

id be unsure about that…..

dan77
    Free Member

Is this a scam, sounds too good to be true I haven’t had anything,

cloudnine
    Free Member

They sent out a flash £5 gift voucher to spend within the hour last year which was a bit weird… but £75??

sandwicheater

If i had internet skillz I’d post a warning siren giff but all I can do is shout; ALARM, ALARM, WARNING! WHAT WOULD JEBUS DO?

isitafox
    Free Member

How much do you use eBay? Could be genuine, I’ve had a number of £5 vouchers and even a couple of £10. If it’s just a code you add to paypal when you pay it’d be pretty difficult to pull any details and scam money from you that way.
    Just make sure you don’t click any links in the email!

cb

I’m now worried, I got a random £10 voucher last year but all seemed kosher as it was a message actually within my ebay account. Spent it, got the goods and no follow up nonsense or emptying of bank accounts thereafter…yet. Did seem odd though!

theocb
    Free Member

I got 20 knickers yesterday.. No limitations attached. Spent and legit.

isitafox
    Free Member

I’m now worried, I got a random £10 voucher last year but all seemed kosher as it was a message actually within my ebay account. Spent it, got the goods and no follow up nonsense or emptying of bank accounts thereafter…yet. Did seem odd though!

That sounds perfectly normal, I wouldn’t worry

pk13

Well I want one grrrr

DT78
    Free Member

Nothing for me, and I was quite badly messed about by the password cock up. Cost me a lot of time, some bad will, and some £££’s on several items.

onandon
    Free Member

Just spoken to eBay and it all checks out.
    Basically £75 to spend on anything I fancy – or multiple items in my basket.

Not sure what I’ve done to get this but I need to new track pump 🙂 and some other bits small bits.

vinnyeh

Just spoken to eBay and it all checks out.

Called the phone number on the email, did you?

footflaps

and a nice Nigerian man assured him it all above board….

onandon
    Free Member

Obviously not. And the voucher worked so jobs a good’n

covertbaz
    Free Member

One of those would be lovely right now and used ebay quite a bit the last few weeks, but nowt 🙁

misterfrostie
    Free Member

I got one. Being a voucher code providing you head direct for Ebay and enter the code at checkout I’m not sure there’s any risk. Just don’t click on the links in the e mail just in case.

Just bought a shed load of stuff with my voucher. Worked a treat and I’m very very happy 🙂

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else get £75 from eBay today ?’ is closed to new replies.