• This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by JCL.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone else excited about the DH Worlds….
  • Hicksy
    Free Member

I love the build up and seeing the prototype bikes and stuff. This years course isn’t looking that exciting, but have you seen the size of those jumps!

Hopefully we’ll have another few British World Champions by Sunday evening.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Hopefully we’ll have another few British World Champions by Sunday evening.

Rachel and Gee are a good shout for it, can never right off Peatie the rest are longer shots though.

Shame for me it’s going to be on very late at night

Hicksy
    Free Member

I got up in the middle of the night to watch the one in Oz – it was worth it to see Peaty win! I think I might have even shed a tear – don’t tell the others will you!

JCL
    Free Member

Couldn’t give a crap as the course is a joke. Looking forward to Schurter and Absalon tearing each others legs off though.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

ah did you guys mean XC?

pussywillow
    Free Member

JCL – Member
    Couldn’t give a crap as the course is a joke. Looking forward to Schurter and Absalon tearing each others legs off though.

POSTED 24 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Oh dear… 🙄

JCL
    Free Member

I wonder if Gwin will run the Enduro 29″ like Ropalato. Could be the first DH Worlds win for a 29″. I think your head would explode pussywillow.

martinxyz
    Free Member

The highlight will be Pat McQuaid turning up at the start ramp with handcuffs waiting for Stevie Smith with his endless list of one-off 650b parts that’ll see him getting dragged off the race course ;O)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

JCL – Member
    I wonder if Gwin will run the Enduro 29″ like Ropalato. Could be the first DH Worlds win for a 29″. I think your head would explode pussywillow.

Well he does seem to be trying to ride every version available this season.

I remember lots of interviews with people in Stromlo about how they were going to run shorter travel/lighter bikes as the course didn’t need anything more. Then a poster from some bloke in sheffield saying same bike as the rest of the season….

pussywillow
    Free Member

JCL – Member

POSTED 6 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

If that ever happened then it wouldn’t have been a true dh course in the first place.

JCL
    Free Member

If that ever happened then it wouldn’t have been a true dh course in the first place.

Either that or you don’t know what you’re on about?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else excited about the DH Worlds….’ is closed to new replies.