• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by a11y.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Anyone else buy a ‘limited edition’ geometric patter Charge Spoon?
  • 13thfloormonk

This saddle caught my eye when browsing the web the other day and before I knew it I had ordered one (magpie tendency overruled common sense!).

Arrived yesterday, pattern more yellow than the one shown but also the surface texture is pretty rough, makes me wonder if it will destroy a pair of lycra shorts.

Anyone else got one?

Ta

breadcrumb

I went for snow camo on the fat bike. Some pretty cool designs out at the moment.

I don’t do Lycra so can’t comment on wear, but it is a rough/hard-wearing material used.

andybrad

i saw that and had to tell myself several times not to buy it

tthew

Ooh, linky please. I love an awesome saddle, and that has all the awe!

13thfloormonk

Tthew, that image pinched from Tredz, I ordered from Triton.

Be aware that each pattern is unique, mine was a lot more red/yellow

vickachu

I have one! Its mostly blue and orange, so can confirm the colour is different on every one. If the colour bothers you and you are local to leisure lakes, they had a huge amount of choice last time i was in.

Mine has played well with my Nukeproof shorts (and i am a notorious shorts wrecker). Can’t comment on lyrca but give it a good powerwash every now and again if you want the colours back.

Also check out Rideguard if you want a near perfect matching mudguard 😀

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw1FUUIg5YX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

andybrad

btw has anyone had one of those fabric magic saddles?

fadda

I bought two of the “dazzle” ones, and I like them.
    Hadn’t thought about the rough fabric wearing my shorts though – no sign of it yet, though I’ve probably only done <10 rides…

chakaping
    Free Member

Someone tell the fella with that rainbow bike from a week or so ago, one of these would be the icing on the cake.

Northwind

There are great but not a patch on the Gusset R equivalents of the same saddle:

https://www.katmar.cz/images/guss_saddle_Rseries_DenimLeopard.jpg

peekay

Looks like the 2019 BBC General Election logo

https://images.app.goo.gl/UGCE733HtfkZw5XT9

matt_outandabout

Someone tell the fella with that rainbow bike from a week or so ago, one of these would be the icing on the cake

He sells them, so I’m sure he knows…

chakaping
    Free Member

Was there one on it?

If not, I’m starting to question his commitment.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

There are great but not a patch on the Gusset R equivalents of the same saddle:

Reminds me of <2005 when everyone had an SDG Bell Air (mine was cow print!).

a11y

This thread just cost me the purchase of a Dazzle version 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else buy a ‘limited edition’ geometric patter Charge Spoon?’ is closed to new replies.