Anyone doing the Quantock Quake this Weekend?

Home Forum Bike Forum Anyone doing the Quantock Quake this Weekend?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone doing the Quantock Quake this Weekend?
  • Dibbs

£27 to ride my local trails doesn’t appeal to me. 🙂

MarkBrewer

Its on my doorstep too. The entry fee is quite high but apparently some of it is going to charity, you’d hope it was a fair bit at that price.

I was going to do it but i’m fighting off dehydration and cramp on a 25 mile ride on a good day let alone in this heat so will probably give it a miss 🙁

I wonder what the parts of the route are that it mentions aren’t usually open to riders!

SOAP

Anyone know the route?
    Was planing to ride there Saturday 🙁

Premier Icon jam bo
    Subscriber

I wonder what the parts of the route are that it mentions aren’t usually open to riders!

All the good bits that get ridden anyway…

I think sharki has been involved .

chives

Still nursing torn ligaments from my foray over there a week last Tuesday – riding 40 miles home afterwards didn’t help! For that reason, I’m out. 😳

I would ride or Marshall if I was free. The point is, your £27 pays for racing. Riding is free.

MarkBrewer

All the good bits that get ridden anyway…

That’s pretty much what i was thinking 😉

Dibbs

The point is, your £27 pays for racing. Riding is free.

It’s not a race, it’s an “offroad sportive” 🙂

Hey Dibbs
    I’ll be over there working with Mondraker, be good to see you if you’re around.

scottfitz

£27 is about right “offroad sportive”
    The wiggle ones are £28

I’m interested mainly because I might learn some new singletrack. Been there lots of times and love it but I still think there are quite a few trails I don’t know. Has anyone seen the route?

Only 170 riders maximum which appeals!

saladdodger

I will be up on the Q’s early saturday. Sorry but I do not make a habbit of this but I agree with dibbs =-O

Dibbs

I’ll be over there working with Mondraker, be good to see you if you’re around.

I’ll try and get over to see you mate.

And as for sd 😛

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone doing the Quantock Quake this Weekend?’ is closed to new replies.