Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone dealt with Upgrade Bikes?
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Hopefully going to help me out with something, and just wondering if they are one of those bike companies it’s better to deal with over the phone…before I start getting grumpy about them not emailing back 8)

gonetothehills
    Free Member

The Kinesis guys? Been brilliant with me in recent years. Could possibly be at Eurobike (along with a chunk of the UK bike industry) which could explain stuff, but I don’t honestly know.

Jamie
    Free Member

Yeah, the Kinesis bods. Got a set of CXDisc wheels which had issues out the box. Crap thing is they are completely out of stock till, at least, end of Sep. So that leaves me with no wheels, literally, till then. They were going to try and sort something out, though.

Could possibly be at Eurobike

Ah, bum. I forgot that was on. That might explain things. Looks like I won’t be getting anything sorted till next week.

Ho hum.

Nipper99
    Free Member

OKish after going through 2 cracked virsa frames. Still 60 quid out of pocket and i doubt i would have any dealings with them in the future.

mangatank
    Free Member

I had multiple problems out-of-the box with a pair of X-Fusion forks. UB sorted out the issues without drama and gave me a lovely pump by way of an apology for the hassle. An excellent outcome. Rutland cycles also earned massive kudos during the process too.

Jamie
    Free Member

Good to hear Mangatank, not so much your story Nipper. Will be dealing with them direct as the LBS in question would be Halfords, so it’s just easier for me to deal with them directly. Hopefully will hear something today.

Dibbs
    Free Member

I just wish they’d hurry up and get some TRP Hy-Rd disc brakes in. 😕

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone dealt with Upgrade Bikes?’ is closed to new replies.