Anyone currently in or going to Whistler shortly?

• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by  rs.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anyone currently in or going to Whistler shortly?
  • mk1fan

As title really. Anyone currently staying in Whistler [in Canda] at the moment? Or is anyone traveling there in the next few months?

Cheers and happy trails,
    mk1fan

bland

its like wet season now isnt it, i.e. just before teh snow?

its like wet season now isnt it, i.e. just before teh snow?

It opens for skiing this weekend. And there will be hundreds of thousands of people going there for the bloody Olympics 👿
    Why do you ask?

mk1fan

I'm after a favour.

I need a new chainstay for my G-Spot and Silverfish want £400+ and have quoted over 6-weeks delivery time.

I was hoping that someone would be kind enough to visit the Cove Bike shop and collect one for me. Then bring it back to the UK for me.

Karma points aside beer/curry tokens would be forth coming from me. As well as the money for chainstays 🙂

rs

I don't live too far away, if you do all the arranging and stuff, I don't mind picking it up and posting it.

mk1fan

Cheers rs. I'm waiting to hear back from Adam in the shop. To be fair they're conscious of not upsetting the UK importer but I can't wait the 6-week delivery they're [Silverfish] are quoting.

rs

ok, just let me know.

walleater

If Cove Bikes (shop) would supply the chainstay, wouldn't they post it for the right price? There's a post office about 2 minutes walk from the shop! Having said that, the bike shop operates as a different business to the bike company so they don't have reason to help other than good will if Silverfish don't have the part.

mk1fan

Silverfish don't have the part but can get it as an extra to their next parts order. However, this is going to be at least 6-weeks.

mk1fan

rs – would you please e-mail me mk1fan AT aol.com

Thanks and happy trails,
    mk1fan

rs

you should have mail

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anyone currently in or going to Whistler shortly?’ is closed to new replies.