Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone bought anything from Fasttech.com? – bikelight ponderings…
  • stumpy01

I’ve been looking to get a Ravemen PR1600 light.

UK suppliers are generally charging around £115. Amazon have it for £100 at the moment, but fasttech (from China) have it for £49.91.
    I have never bought from them before & have done a bit of digging. The sell a lot of vaping stuff, and there seems to be a lot of cloned or copied items.

Obviously, with the item being so cheap I am wary but when I bought my 3D printer from Gearbest it was tons cheaper than UK sellers & turned out to be fine.

It says the light ships in plain packaging to reduce the price & there are no indications that it’s a copy. It seems like quite a complicated item to copy, given that it comes with a wireless remote etc.

Has anyone got any buying experience from fasttech. I know the saying ‘if it looks to good to be true….’ but I really don’t want to fork out a heap of cash for a bike light, if I can spend half the amount and get the same product.

Ta.

offcumden
    Free Member

Nothing bike related or as expensive as that Ravemen light, but plenty of vaping kit. It’s all arrived, although it takes about a month/6 weeks to get here, and it’s been exactly as described on the site.

theblackmount
    Free Member

That’s the real deal – it will be original. Bl**dy good deal too!

Bought tons of stuff from Fasttech they are a very reliable oufit

stumpy01

offcumden – yeah, most of the stuff online about fasttech is regarding the vaping stuff, with explanations of how you can tell if something is ‘authentic’ or not.

theblackmount – It does seem like a good deal. I think I will risk it.

stumpy01

Ordered one last night. Didn’t realise there was such a long delivery time (45-60 days!!!) but it’s done now.

We’ll see what turns up (just in time for the clocks to go forwards!)….

duncancallum

Linky?

stumpy01
    stumpy01

Order placed on 3rd Nov & have just had a text from Royal Mail to say it’s cleared customs & is in their system.

Basically 30 days to get here from China so far – hopefully it’ll be here in the next week or so.

Estimated delivery was 45-60 days, so should beat that. I’ll do a little review when it gets here…

stumpy01

Well as an update in case anyone is thinking of ordering one, my Ravemen PR1600 arrived today; ordered on the 3rd Nov (a Sun) and arrived on 4th Dec.

When i bought it, it said it was gonna be plain packaging (no original box) to keep cost down, but it seems to have arrived in the full retail packaging.
    Definitely not fake. I’ve only had a quick go of it in the garden but it looks pretty bright and you can really see the difference between the dipped and main bem patterns although not sure how that would actualy translate as an oncoming driver.

I’ll try and take some piccies over the next few days and do a mini-review.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone bought anything from Fasttech.com? – bikelight ponderings…’ is closed to new replies.