Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone biked around Couterets Midi Pyrenees.
  • ratswithwings
    Free Member

I see there’s a big park at this place and a few dh tracks. Just wondering if there was plenty more singletrack around this area? Anyone been?

ratswithwings
    Free Member

Whoops describing error there…. it aint a big bike park.

forzafkawi
    Free Member

I have walked in that area a few times and skied once but never ridden. The ski area is where most of the MTB tracks are I understand with a cable car up to the ski area from the town. There is a narrow road and some tracks that you could probably ride back down to the town from the ski area.

The best I can do to describe the ski area is that I could probably easily ski every run in one day. Hopefully that might give you an idea of the size of the area although I’m not certain about how extensive the trails might be around the rest of the area but my guess would be limited.

Very nice town and area though. Hope that helps.

ratswithwings
    Free Member

Thanks for that!!! Does look a pretty cool place to snowboard aswell. Planning to do quite a bit of hiking. Marcadau valley looks fab!! Psyched to hike in that vallee.

I’ve checked out a couple of vids for biking looks pretty cool though condensed in a small area.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone biked around Couterets Midi Pyrenees.’ is closed to new replies.