Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Anyone been out today.
  • woody2000

Road bike looking for hills, getting some training in for this

Crag
    Free Member

Went out on the road iron round Skipton and Bolton Abbey. 30 miles in and unusally I started cramping. Carried on cramping for the remaining 40 miles home – was in pieces by the time I got home.

jezketley
    Free Member

64 mile road ride in the Chilterns this morning. Was a lovely morning despite the wind and cold. Off to Afan in the morning. Can’t wait to feel some rocks under my tyres rather than the usual filth and slimey roots.

Taff
    Free Member

After 2 months of road riding I dusted off the Epic and went for a 25m blast around Kingley Vale. Few slippery bits but good fast fun

Kevevs
    Free Member

Cycled over to my folks to paint their kitchen a nice shade of lilac!

rickmeister

Beautiful day out in East Lothian, met the ponies on Traprain Law then a complete clarty swamp fest to Noth Berwick Law and back to the car near Haddington.

Started out on a racy hardtail and ended up with tyres the size of a Fatbike weighing a few extra kilo’s.

Never used a full DirtWorker on one bike ever before until today.

Fabby out though.

onandon
    Free Member

Yep, out today for 23 miles in the singlespeed. Conditions were ok in Hampshire.
    Out again tomorrow for a few more 🙂

bigpole
    Free Member

Rivington with the Warrington revolution

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Houndtor, Bowerman’s, Manaton, Foxworthy, Hunter’s Tor, Nutcrackers (now very washed out and more technical than ever), Lustleigh Cleave, Reddaford Water, Blackhill, Greator Rocks and back up to Houndtor car park.

Basically, I haven’t been riding enough 🙁 Glorious weather though and first proper ride for ages.

slowboydickie

Today’s ride around pitch and winterfold was like riding around a chocolate gateaux. Made the mistake of taking the tallboy, I think it is going into the shed to wait for dry trails. Rigid singlespeed rule okay?

sailor74
    Free Member

few hours down at my local spot in Kent. Lovely and dry and no bike washing required!

gears_suck
    Free Member

Must be nice sailor! 🙂

crispo
    Free Member

First ever ride down at Llandegla today.

It was stonking. Beautiful clear and cold day and it’s a fantastic route. Then went and has a cracking meal and a few pints whilst watching the England match this afternoon. All in all a great day!

anono

Did my usual 20 mile route on the edge of the chilterns – a few slopes are ok where the rain’s washed the mud away but other than that just very very sloppy. In the dry it takes less than 2 hrs – now its more like 2hr30.

Maybe a change is on the way – no rain forecast for 10 days!! but I guess its going to take a bit longer than that before we’re back on dusty trails.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Anyone been out today.’ is closed to new replies.