Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anybody want to break a cycling world record?
  • Rorschach
    Free Member

Can you manual?Can you manual 200m?If the answer is yes to both these question you can be an official world record holder…..just try not to be quite as over earnest and po-faced as this guy.
    [video]http://vimeo.com/33549582[/video]
    And yes, I can….but i can’t be more that 10m away from a toilet at the moment.I’ll do it next week.

jedi

matt priest can manual forever pretty much 🙂

Rorschach
    Free Member

I’ve just spent a fruitless 10 minutes trying to find his manual on one of the Ride To Glory Edits!!!
    I’m pretty sure Chad Kerley could do it…..with a couple of barspins and whips thrown in though!
    I actually thought it was a pee take at first…..but specialized don’t have a sense of humour.

Woody
    Free Member

I actually thought it was a pee take at first

You think it isn’t 😯

That really was like watching paint dry.

Rorschach
    Free Member

I really,really,REALLY hope it is.
    You cannot believe the hate and vitriol this is getting in the bmx community!!Someone posted his phone number 😯 .Now thats just wrong.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I don’t understand, why would someone doing a manual generate hate and vitriol???

Woody
    Free Member

It’s a bit like this forum I guess – VERY minor things getting blown out of proportion and when you consider the average age on here compared to bmx’ers, it’s not surprising.

Maybe they are upset because the money ‘wasted’ on this could have been used to film something interesting.

Certainly achieved the aim of publicity for Specialized!

robsoctane
    Free Member

That was crap!

Wibble89
    Free Member

on flat level ground

Seen people come down mountain passes pulling manuals all the way, but on the flat I guess its all about how fast you start and your slow speed control.

Very boring video though.

epicyclo

Surely this would be a breeze for a unicyclist?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anybody want to break a cycling world record?’ is closed to new replies.