Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Anybody used Tweeks before?
  • bigbadbob
    Free Member

Anybody used Tweeks before? and got a voucher code for them?

clubber
    Free Member

Yes, no.

Good service for my two experiences.

Northwind

Yeah, no grumbles from me, some excellent prices (Saint kit for about 20% less than anyone else, when I got mine)

fathomer

As above, cheap and quick delivery for the shimano bits I ordered. No code though, sorry!

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Had some good deals on stuff recently so have used them a fair bit. Faultless so far.

warns74
    Free Member

Yep, used them lots recently, in fact about 10 mins ago! Never had any issues.

prawny

Part of Demon Tweeks which have been around for donkeys and well regarded. I’ve used them before and would again.

No code though, Soz.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Good shop – straight-forward purchase, no probs and well priced.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

All good.

weeksy

Fine for me on 3-4 transactions.,

cabeaumont
    Free Member

Yep, thumbs up from me. Used them a few times as prices are uber competitive. Free delivery is fast…but not quite as fast as crc.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

Recommended from me – no code though, soz

mike_p
    Free Member

Used them lots, very good. No codes but they’re usually one of the cheapest

kimbers

item turned out to be not in stock, despite what website said, with a bit of prodding got a refund

timmys

Been fine last few times with in stock items. Ordered something with “available in about 4 working days” availability yesterday so we’ll see as not in stock items with hugely optimistic lead times seems to be an issue with most shops.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Been ace when I’ve used them…I cocked up an order and the lady I dealt with from customer services was really good in getting my order changed before it was dispatched so save me sending it back and getting it swapped.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I ordered some saint cranks from them. Not in stock but available within 10 days. Ordered because it was the best price and I was in no rush. 3 days later they arrived.

rOcKeTdOg

10/10 from me

sicklilpuppy
    Free Member

Been using them for a few years, since the only sold car parts. No bad experiences yet but only ordet s couple of times a year.

10pmix
    Free Member

Just delivered me this via mail order. First experience of them. Great service and went the extra mile.

Tweeks Cube Stereo Super HPC 140 SL

wrecker
    Free Member

item turned out to be not in stock, despite what website said, with a bit of prodding got a refund

Same for me. Seemed like good eggs though. I’d give them another go.

allthepies
    Free Member

I’ve used them, keen prices but don’t use if you’re in a hurry for the kit.

arj256
    Free Member

Ordered recently from them, and needed the item asap so used the next day delivery. And as it says, arrived the next working day.
    Recommended.

timmys

Ordered something with “available in about 4 working days” availability yesterday so we’ll see as not in stock items with hugely optimistic lead times seems to be an issue with most shops.

To add to what I said earlier I just got a dispatch notice for the item ordered yesterday that didn’t seem to be in stock, so looking good so far.

forge197
    Free Member

Used shop and mail order no issues.

plecostomus
    Free Member

Use the shop often good service no issues

project
    Free Member

The retail shop is on the industrial estate at wrexham between llandegla and delamere, but closed wekends if you need to pick up anything, seem freindly and chatty, and nice stuff in stock and on display.

plecostomus
    Free Member

They only close Sunday

bigbadbob
    Free Member

Cheers folks, ordered a new tyre from them today, hopefully have it on for the weekend.
    many thanks.

nwgiles

they also have an eBay shop

Hmmm, no real complaints now my order has arrived.

CB cleats – RRP
    Troy Lee Moto shorts – RRP
    Shimano MT91 boots – cheaper than I could find anywhere else.

However – a week after ordering (and paying) my order was still showing as ‘In Progress’ (and still is even after delivery).

So – rang ’em yesterday to find out what was going on – found out the MRP XCG bash guard is discontinued. This then triggered the rest of my order being sent out. Fair play, the chap said it wouldn’t be sent until today, but it got sent yesterday before close of play and I received it today.

Not sure how long I’d have had to wait if I hadn’t rung up though.

MrOvershoot

Used them a few times, last week for some BB7 road disk brakes.
    Ordered in the afternoon… On my desk the next morning 😀
    Been to the shop too & it was impressed with the staff & the stock

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Anybody used Tweeks before?’ is closed to new replies.