Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anybody recognise this Santa Cruz V10 ?
  • loughor
    Free Member

My desire, nay obsession, with buying a DH bike continues. Now I'm not suggesting there is anything at all dodgy about this bike or the seller, just wondered how it came to be on a second hand website in Hong Kong, and whether it belongs to anyone on here ?

http://www.28bike.com/classifieds/detail.php?id=51042

As it happens, I've decided to take the good advice received on a previous thread (thanks all) and to take my own bike (09 EX8) to Whistler in May, and hire a DH bike for a day or two when Im there, if that's possible ?.

DickBarton

Suggests that the owner is now in Hong Kong and is starting to advertise where he can…

I recognise that bike though…it's the one found on that Hong Kong website that is up for sale…

BearBack
    Free Member

Summit rent Rocky Mountain Flatlines on a daily basis.
    In May, these bikes will be brand spanking new!

BearBack
    Free Member

On a side note, I've seen that V10 advertised before, dont remember where.. but I did try and figure where in Bradford you could expect to find a house built with vinyl siding on a concrete float foundation?? Thats North America through and through.

My 2c is that its a con!

ddmonkey

BearBack – my house is built on a concrete float foundation / base with weatherboarding that some people have replaced with UPVC cladding – its a 60's box in Bucks. That said it looks v cheap, maybe the guy has gone to HK for work, not sure why he'd advertise if on a HK site if its in Bradford though….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anybody recognise this Santa Cruz V10 ?’ is closed to new replies.