Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anybody on here work for Ebuyer?
  • Deveron53
    Free Member

Or know anybody that does?

plyphon
    Free Member

Yes (know people that do)

tomhoward

Well, that’s that question answered 🙂

Deveron53
    Free Member

I may wait until what I just ordered has arrived! (or at least has left the building…)

plyphon
    Free Member

Pricing error? It’s alright I won’t tell – they’re our customer and there’s no way we would make a pricing error selling :p

unklehomered
    Free Member

pricing error on anything very exciting and shiney?

Deveron53
    Free Member

tell you Monday, I have no idea what’s going to arrive! I have a hope it’s something I can use though! It can always go on Ebay if not, I suppose!

Deveron53
    Free Member

Hmmm, I ordered this:
    X9 red
    But got this:
    x9 red
    Oh well, just entering the refund process…
    I had visions of a whole X9 red groupset arriving! The basket weight came up at 3.78kg.

cp

eh, you ordered cranks, thought you were getting a groupset and got a chain?

Deveron53
    Free Member

I had no exact idea what I was buying. I HOPED it may have been something from a right hand crank only right up to a drivetrain groupset. 3.74 kg weight indicated it could have been something big. I took a chance, I thought I was being crafty, it didn’t work out! Ebuyer sometimes have very low priced items which may or may not be low priced because of someone’s inability to get the decimal point in the correct place. As it turns out, whoever listed the item on ebuyer’s site just googled X9 red and couldn’t be arsed to check any further.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anybody on here work for Ebuyer?’ is closed to new replies.