• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Anybody on here taking the Mickey
  • fadgadget
    Free Member

I recently bought a Revelate Sweetroll handlebar pack to replace an old Alpkit harness and drypack to use on my Front suspension bike for Bikepacking,
    Trouble is the fit Is shite, It doesn’t sit right unless fully loaded (and I mean fully loaded) and it moves far too much even when cinched right up.
    If I use the supplied foam spacers on the handlebar buckles the dry bag hits the front tyre when the suspension compresses (It does this even if I don’t use spacers.
    There is a small strap at the rear of the sweetroll that supposed to wrap around the bottom headset??? Problem is the headset is inside the frame so i had to cut a long strip of velcro to wrap around the fork crown but its not a great fix TBH.
    Because the pack rubs on the headtube, it has already pulled my headtube badge off and eventually it will take all my lovely Candy Red paint back to the metal.
    I use 35mm riser bars with a 60mm stem and the Roxshox Reba has 100mm of travel.
    Anyhoo I came across a pair of On One Mickey bars with an extender on the front which could possibly be a better bet for me rather than reverting back to my auld Alpkit stuff.
    Has/Does anyone have these bars or use them with a Barroll and if so are they OK?
    Cheap as chips so must be worth a punt…. or does anyone have a better suggestion?
    Cheers. .

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Anybody on here taking the Mickey’ is closed to new replies.