Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anybody on 3 having data problems?
  • winston
    Free Member

Not much use having unlimited data if you can’t use it!  No data since lunchtime yet nothing from the network to apologise……anyone else?

simondbarnes

Nope, totally fine here all day.

flashpaul
    Free Member

We use 3 at work and I have had dropouts on some routers

Our SIM provider also sent an advisory out saying they were having issues with 3 but this was closed around 3pm

mattyfez

Had problems in Leeds this afternoon, now near Huddersfield and its seems better again, had no data connection all afternoon though.

ajaj
    Free Member

They was a spike in reported problems at downdetector this afternoon.

pondo

It was shit this afternoon.

mildred

Been shit all day for me in Notts (NG5, NG8, NG6 & NG15) – couldn’t even send iMessages. Came back at about 4ish.

It’s been generally shite for a couple of weeks now. From memory they had a mast down, which seemed to effect more than one mast ought to. Very much relying on Wi-fi since then.

jimmy

It’s been generally shite for a couple of weeks now.

This. Edinburgh.

Drac

It was a bit dodgy yesterday lunchtime putting my phone into airplane mode then back off sorted it for awhile. It was Ok by late afternoon though.

v8ninety

I had some issues yesterday, I did the cure all IT fix it procedure (off and on again) and it seemed to sort it.

phil5556

Mine’s been a bit dodgy for the last month or so, they blamed a dodgy mast in Paisley and gave me a fiver off when I complained.

This morning wasn’t working until I toggled data off/on. Seems to have sorted it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anybody on 3 having data problems?’ is closed to new replies.