Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anybody heard of Sensa road bikes?
  • 1981miked
    Free Member

Evening ,

I’m In the market for a road bike around the £800 mark. Have looked at loads and found this on Merlin:
    http://www.merlincycles.com/bike-shop/bikes/road-bikes/sensa-bikes/sensa-romagna-105-custom.html

Struggling to find out much about the bike or a review, anybody got any experience of them?

I think I may hold off a month or so mind u and see what deals are available on the 2012 bikes, the Boardman bikes are great value but struggling to find one in the XS for my 5ft 6/7 height.

Anyhow, any help is greatly appreciated as always.

Mike.

aP
    Free Member

I don’t understand why you’ve decided that you need a XS frame. I’d suggest that you go to a LBS and ask their advice and try a few different bikes.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

possibly even go to Merlin and try it.

At XS you probably wont be able to turn the pedals without clattering your knees

1981miked
    Free Member

I have been to the shops in my area and not seen anything that catches my eye, I had a 50cm Cube Peloton last year that fitted well and the geometry of the XS Boardman is a very close match to that bike.

I like the look of some of the Focus bikes but they are quite heavy in comparison.

Merlin is a fair bit away from me in Scotland.

1981miked
    Free Member

XS is the Boardman size mind you but other brands I am bordering a S/M. There is a nice medium Boardman Team carbon for sale but it is 30mm longer in the TT and 60mm longer in the Seat Tube.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anybody heard of Sensa road bikes?’ is closed to new replies.