Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anybody got the new Berlingo or Rifter
  • towzer

Current old lingo is on the way out and as the style of car/van suits us to a T I’m going to have another, was wondering

How does the 1.2 petrol go, esp in the lwb version

With the seat behind the driver down can you get a modern plus tyres bike with just the front wheel out in , irritatingly with our old bikes and old lingo, with a rear seat out can get two old school 26 bikes upright down side with fronts out, But my ebike is sooo much longer and has plus tyres so I think I need the lwb version to pack in the same way

Ta

stevesss
    Free Member

Not sure about the engine but I’ve got a 13 plate Berlingo XTR. With the middle rear seat removed, I can get both E-MTB’s in, Vitus and a YT Decoy (29” front wheel). I can roll them in upright – no wheels removed, the rear wheels just sit between the front seats which hold them in place along with a strap at the front.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Not got one but watching closely for an e-Rifter that should only be a year or two away. Would suit us perfectly I think.

tthew

You can get a LWB version of the Ford Connect with a petrol engine.

I bloody love my van version, it’s ace. Even with the space robbing bulkhead it’s long enough for any MTB.

mattbee

Got a 65 plate ‘lingo (so the previous, not current model).
    With 1 rear seat out my size L 29er fs bike easily fits in complete.  I tend to just move the removed seat over into the boot.
    Take another seat out and another 2 will go in although it is easier to take all 3 seats out, put the bikes in and then the seat back in if you need to take 3 people.
    Takes far less time than putting a tow bar rack on!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anybody got the new Berlingo or Rifter’ is closed to new replies.