• This topic has 83 replies, 46 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Houns.
Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Anybody else been offered the vaccine yet?
  • rOcKeTdOg

Side effects update. Of the 5 people in my dept who had the jab on Monday only 2 of us made it to Friday without sick leave, one didn’t come in the next day and stayed off all week, other two went home Wednesday all with aches, chills and general malaise. Myself I had a headache & sore arm. Other guy felt “under the weather, cold and sore muscles” but still came to work and felt normal by Wednesday.

Our trust is now asking staff to have the vaccine before a day off if at all possible to avoid staff shortage due to side effects as there has been such a lot of reaction

richardkennerley

Interesting difference. I had the Pfizer jab. Lots of people warned of a very sore arm, including the nurse who jabbed me. But I’ve had no side effects other than a very slight ache in my arm, but no different to any other jab I’ve ever had. Not heard anyone else in my department complain of anything apart from one girl who said she felt crap after the second dose (she was in early and got the second in three weeks,) one woman had an allergic response at the jab site, but she’s pre-disposed to that type of thing anyway, and one woman who felt really crap with flu like symptoms, but she did have covid last year.

I’m due to have a typhoid jab as well in a couple of weeks.

Kato

Had the Pfizer one last night. Feel fine expect for the dead arm I’ve had all day

Houns

Jabbed this morning, was quite busy and whole process took about an hour. Arm is fine, do have a slight temp. Next jab towards end of March

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Anybody else been offered the vaccine yet?’ is closed to new replies.