Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Any UK based tattoo artists doing similar work to this?
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

I’m not a connoisseur but this guy is doing stuff I’ve never seen before. Hopefully can see the link if not check here.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I should be going to see Loic in August 😀

fontmoss
    Free Member

in Berlin? how does it work, do you have the idea or just tell him to do what he wants?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Nope Thonon a few miles north of Morzine…how convenient. Not got that far yet but I’m getting him to do his interpretation of my idea, best not to be too strict with what he does I think, he’s uber talented.

fontmoss
    Free Member

if dont mind me asking what sort of ballpark for price?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Very reasonable, 800e for the day or 500 for an afternoon session.

fontmoss
    Free Member

i guess follow up might be an issue but that is incredibly decent given how unique the work is

fontmoss
    Free Member

Schrickvr6, emailed you

steveco
    Free Member

Ania Jalosinska from Poland guests at Mantra (Cheltenham) 5-6 times per year – I’ve a piece from her, very good but a little slow http://www.mantratattoo.com/artists/

rOcKeTdOg

someone paid money for this?

Euro
    Free Member

It’s definitely different from your typical tattoo but I wouldn’t fancy a doodle with a bit of grunge clip art permanently etched on my skin.

fontmoss
    Free Member

If we all liked the same things the world would be a very dull place 😉

(And stw forum prob wouldn’t exist. Discuss.)

davidjones15
    Free Member

(And stw forum prob wouldn’t exist. Discuss.)

I couldn’t agree more.

wallop

Wow, very impressive.

yunki
    Free Member

ferkin ace int it… 😀

He’s certainly shaking things up a bit.. not a moment too soon either IMO, I’ve seen some blatant rip offs of this style but they are pale imitations, noticing this style coming through in some marketing material recently too.. 🙁

Wookster

Amazing artwork. In the OP link.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Not getting it myself – nothing against tats just this style

Euro
    Free Member

noticing this style coming through in some marketing material recently too..

It may be new to the tattoo world, but it was all the rage in graphic design circles several years back. Did quite a bit of this style for various projects myself over the years. Can look really good on a piece of disposable print. Looks good on the body too, but forever??? No ta.

martinxyz
    Free Member

Mates mate has some amazing Tattoo’s. One of his arms he’s got his dad’s face and other nice stuff. Pretty sure he’s based in Glasgow and his work is more pleasing to my eye than any von crap or whoever else I’ve come across.

It’s like he’s a really good artist first and foremost. Not like he’s great with how he uses his tools and fairly good at drawing on folk ;O) I’ll try and get back with his name..

CountZero

Some fabulous stuff there, really very impressed. There was a lovely piece of work on a tattoo site that I have on Flipboard the other day, no idea who did it, but I loved the way it was executed:

PrinceJohn

Why not get something like this?

leffeboy

Not getting it myself – nothing against tats just this style

This. Looks like something that’s not really designed for bodies although the execution is beautiful

weeksy

i love some of that work. !!!!

ontor
    Free Member

already looks dated and with the fine detail will look crap very soon.

dogbert
    Free Member

almost an evolution in tattoo design if you want my

rewski
    Free Member

very nice, more imaginative that your useful tribal stuff.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Any UK based tattoo artists doing similar work to this?’ is closed to new replies.