Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Any tortoise keepers on here?
  • myti
    Free Member

Bit of a long shot but I have a lovely, 13 year old, female rescue tortoise that I need to rehome in the south of England. I want her to go to an experienced keeper who is up to date with modern tortoise husbandry. I don’t want anything for her but i want the best possible home. I am posting on here as the Facebook groups for this sort of thing are full of idiots and I trust this place much more. 🙏🤞

jonm81

I have a male and female pair of marginated tortoises. Do you know what type yours is as breeds shouldn’t be mixed?

myti
    Free Member

Hermanns

jonm81

OK, that’s a shame as I have been keeping an eye out for another female. I don’t know anyone with Hermanns so can’t help sorry. Best place to try would be the Shelled Warriors forum as some experienced keeper on there is likely to rehome her for you.

LeeW

I’m an experienced reptile owner and partner has a Herman for the last 8 years. I am looking for a tortoise, is that any good for you?

Live in the Midlands though.

myti
    Free Member

Thanks both. Needs to be Southern England so i can check setup and deliver her. Will take a look at shelled warriors.

phil5556

Where in the South?

My uncle is in Kent and might be able to help, he has my Nan’s tortoise Fred now.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Can you get in touch with Martin Brennan?

myti
    Free Member

Brighton. I can travel for the right home. She would need to be housed separately if he has a male already though.

phil5556

@myti I’ve messaged you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Any tortoise keepers on here?’ is closed to new replies.