Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Any toe doctors around?
  • sc-xc

Woke up with intense pain at the top of my second toe on my left foot yesterday….it feels like I have hit it badly, but haven’t.

I can’t walk without limping, and the pain is worse if I try and bend it.

Dr Google tells me I have a combination of gout (although no redness or swelling), arthritis, metatarsal something…every new page I open gives me a new reason.

Until I can get to the docs, anyone experienced anything similar? I have exercised a lot this week (mix of kickboxing, circuits, cycling, gym and I did tough guy last weekend), but really don’t think I hit my toe.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

It’s either Galloping Foot Rot, or Paraka.

qwerty
    Free Member

(mix of kickboxing, circuits, cycling, gym and I did tough guy last weekend)

Not so tough now are you 😉

Drac

I’m not a Toe Dr but I think you have a sore toe.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Get it amputated, replace with a rubber one, move to Italy and start a new life as Roberto.

Drac

Waheeeeeey!

Harry_the_Spider

A tabasco enema will sort that out.

I am not a doctor.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Hurty toe syndrome?

bearnecessities

You’re actually still asleep, this thread is all a dream and in reality the cat is eating your foot.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Gout. Plenty of water, cherries and pineapple.

Or you’ve toelio.

scaredypants

It’s either Galloping Foot Rot, or Paraka.

I don’t think having jizz on your face gives you a sore toe

Are we having a sweep ? Syphylis

thepurist

Teh bad cat aids for sure.

Harry_the_Spider

African Rabies?

sc-xc

Thanks. I have passed on your diagnosi to the doctor, he is intrigued about the range of responses.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

If it’s the worst pain you have ever experienced, and a gentle breeze wafting over your tootsie has you screaming for mummy, it’s gout.
    Drink lots of water, eat many, many cherries, and take ibrupofen.

wonderchump
    Free Member

It sounds like gout – If you can, go to the Pharmacy and get some of these…

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/voltarol-pain-eze-extra-strength-25mg-tablet-9s/prd-3367?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Brand%20%7C%20PLA&utm_content=sRxW8sVnY%7Cdc_pcrid_24645831011

Take then 2 at a time (50mg) not more than 3 times a day. Lay off purine rich foods and if it hasn’t subsided in a couple of days then see your GP for Allopurinol (to lower your purine levels) and either Diclofenac or Indomethacin for the pain.

scaredypants

If only we had a (sharting) expert on the forum 🙁

wonderchump
    Free Member

@scaredypants – If you think there’s a remote chance that you’re gonna draw mud then don’t fart… Simples.

sc-xc

Cheers…will go to pharmacy. Still really painful.

And as for

Not so tough now are you

It was the summer one, so a piece of piss. Doesn’t really count as a tough guy.

So no. I am not tough. I’m a mincing cry baby with a poorly toe, and a self imposed alcohol break so can’t even drink the pain away 🙁

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

You should check out the purine rich foods and try and avoid or eat in moderation. Black pudding and Czech/Belgium beer do it for me. I can live without Black pudding.

wallop

Get it amputated, replace with a rubber one, move to Italy and start a new life as Roberto.

And when someone nicks your motor you can be called Roberto Carlos.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Any toe doctors around?’ is closed to new replies.