Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Any Sony Movie Studio '12 experts in the house?
  • Brycey
    Free Member

Hi all

I’ve been dabbling with editing as a bit of fun however I’m struggling to get Vimeo to reflect the quality of the Mp4 file created after rendering in Sony Movie Studio (Platinum ’12). I’ve followed various tutorials, matched frame rates, etc but as you can see from the below the quality is still not there. The GoPro footage (chest and cablecam) is always going to struggle as the casing/outer lense is fairly knackered, and it’s a different frame rate, but the off-bike DSLR stuff looks great on the mp4.

I know Vimeo is capable, as the stuff I load direct from iMovie on my iPad looks great.

Help! Any suggestions or tips?

Thanks

[video]http://vimeo.com/65952564[/video]

Brycey
    Free Member

Sorry wrong forum (arguably).

robj20
    Free Member

Doesn’t appear to be in HD for one.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Brycey
    Free Member

That’s not deliberate though…

ferribyflyers
    Free Member

Great video! It looks like the footage is over-exposed, did you change the video quality settings in Sony Vegas? Have you tried uploading to YouTube instead?

Brycey
    Free Member

Aye the DSLR footage is defo over-exposed, but still looks much sharper on the original mp4 file. Haven’t touched any Vimeo settings, and prefer it over YouTube (up until now).

Edit: Yes, changed Sony settings as per Vimeo tutorial and other online research.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Any Sony Movie Studio '12 experts in the house?’ is closed to new replies.