• This topic has 42 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Any rugby referees here?
  • Spud

Sadly the game was cancelled, was really looking forward to it too. So, first one is Saturday.

Spud

Well, finally popped my refereeing cherry. Two games over the weekend; first one two local 3rd teams and yesterday and U15 shield game. The first was daunting as the society also sent an assessor (to my first game) and that there were 30 blokes all with an opinion. To be fair they were great, some knew it was my first game from the assessor I think, and they were really good throughout and afterwards in the bar. The feedback from the assessor was great, things I didn’t know I did as a habit, positioning etc, all stuff I could put straight into practice yesterday. next one is two weeks away so time to reflect, learn and go again. And how big are some U15 lads…. bloody fast too.

DezB
    Free Member

Great stuff, spud. Good to hear it went well. U15s and 16s are a bit rapid eh?!
    I only reffed a 13s cup game yesterday and can’t bloody walk today from the running about! Not enough games this winter.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Any rugby referees here?’ is closed to new replies.