Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Any riders in Doncaster ?
  • trebz
    Free Member

Hi All

I’m looking for MTB riders and routes in the Doncaster / South Yorks area.

Anyone out there?

Regards

Trebz

matthewkane
    Free Member

Hi just scouting through the web looking for a biking buddy im 22 ride a giant x4 2010 riding for a while just wanting to broaden my horizons and hit the trails and roads. im in doncaster town centre if you want to get in touch email me matthewkane91@googlemail.com

cheers

endurogangster
    Free Member

Grew up there, sandal beat wood by the race course is good for a blast about in, not much in the way of hills, kings wood out towards bawtry is similar, Also you can ride out towards conisbrough, there is some good stuff in steetly quarry. Other than that just explore the bridle ways and nip into the woods.

midlifecrashes

I’m local too. Worth checking out a new(ish) shop based club at Cycle Supreme, nice bunch and have road and MTB rides regular. BMX is centred around Hudson’s at Rossington and traditional racing roadies from Don Valley on Chequer Road.

http://cyclesupreme.wordpress.com/

Doncaster being what it is if you want anything vaguely hilly it’s either along the Don, the quarries or a spoil heap. Hence most head for the peaks or an occasional blast round Sherwood Pines.

matthewkane
    Free Member

That sounds good ill defiantly be checking cycle supreme out!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Any riders in Doncaster ?’ is closed to new replies.