Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Any recommendations for on online photo album printing website?
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

Where you upload your pictures and they make them in to a nice book or album.

(There's a birthday coming up in my house, can you tell?)

Jamie
    Free Member

Used Photobox many times with good results. Very quick turnaround as well.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Thanks Jamie

5thElefant
    Free Member
    DezB
    Free Member

The Photobox books are great, however the interface for creating them is a bloody nightmare!

oxym0r0n

I used photobox and the result was very good. Be careful when adding little extras – they soon add up…

Also, we had some cards printed too – the first set were a little dark, so I lightened the photo for the second batch and they were fine. Lesson: Be aware that pics don't always look the same on your monitor as printed!

5thElefant
    Free Member

The Photobox books are great, however the interface for creating them is a bloody nightmare!

The ones I had from photobox started coming apart in minutes.

I've tried a few and the only one with a good interface has been foto.com and even then only the downloadable version (which only does A4 sized books).

lookmanohands
    Free Member

lokin at doing something similar, try snapfish they came out best on the gadget show review a while back

theginjaninja
    Free Member

If you want a decent book then try blurb.com

Download the software and layout the book yourself including any text you might want. Just done one with them and the quality is superb.

doc_blues
    Free Member

second blurb – use them alot. On the odd occasion I have had problems with them (couple of covers arrived scratched from the printer) their customer service has been excellent (replaced no quibble within days, and told to keep the first one too) – as you would of course expect but dont often see.

Pricier than photobox, but so much better

Baldysquirt

My sister used Snapfish recently and it the end product was really good.

theginjaninja
    Free Member

Example of quality from Blurb

Check out their Flickr group too for more examples.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Any recommendations for on online photo album printing website?’ is closed to new replies.