Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Any Recomendations For Riding Spain / Malaga Area ??
  • yorkycsl
    Free Member

As the title says anyone got personal experience & recomendations for company’s based around Malaga for the Sierra Nevada single track area.

Cheers

Mark

Swelper
    Free Member

Sierra Cycling

Been twice, great times, great hosts, great riding, great place, great guides

toys19
    Free Member

Switchbacks, lots of fun, great guides.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Flipping awesome. Puts a big grin on my face thinking of the riding I’ve done over there. Who you choose to go with depends on the riding you want to do. Do you want uplift? XC? Good suggestions above but search this forum and you’ll find loads of other experiences shared

toys19
    Free Member

switchbacks do DH in the winter and uplift assited XC in the summer.

giantjason
    Free Member

i have been with Ciclo Montana in the past for some winter sun with great riding and hospitality.

crazy-legs

Freeride Spain have always been really good IME.
    http://www.freeridespain.com/

nigew
    Free Member

If your adventurous and can read a map i would recommend this guide book
    Been guided twice by Jim from seasonallyunadjusted who helped write the book and twice using the guide book.
    Some great riding there but i’ve got lazy and go to the Alps more now 😳

stilltortoise
    Free Member

A better question for the OP to ask is whether anyone as had any bad experiences? I suspect there won’t be too many 😀

grantway
    Free Member

Friends of mine regularly go to Switch Backs
    apparently the best one also they do lessons
    etc No Complaints

hummerlicious
    Free Member

+1 for freeridespain, been three times

Gary_C

Ciclo Montana. Going again in April, that’ll be the 4th time in two & a half years.

julians
    Free Member

we went to malaga last october, we did a day of guided and lift assisted riding with switchbacks in and around bubion, the other 3 days we found our own routes by using books etc.

The video below is one of the trails that runs down from the top of the cable car in benalmadena.

benalmadena trail

You’ll need an uplift really to make the most ofthe riding in the area, we made do with 3 hire cars and did our own uplifts for the days we werent with switchback or riding the trails off the cable car.

Great area for riding, really great

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Any Recomendations For Riding Spain / Malaga Area ??’ is closed to new replies.