Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)
  • Any psychopaths in our midsts?
  • adjustablewench
    Free Member

psychopath test

Cant really say its handy to know – but may get you out if shopping if nothing else ‘sorry dear I cant possibly go shopping as it will set of my inner psychopath’

Dales_rider
    Free Member

No idea if I am.
    However I’mgoing to hunt you down adjustable wench and do you immense harm.
    I now need a new tablet, the link wouldnt work trying to tap the start test, even taking a hammer to it wouldn’t work, throwing it across the room and stamping on it seems to have been its death knell, as it will be yours 😈

piemonster

Nope, I’m quite normal

bruneep

YOUR
    SCORE 52%
    Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet – but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

wwaswas

27%

Synopsis: You are a wimp.

yunki
    Free Member

😈

rudebwoy
    Free Member

that is the wonderful cycle ‘facilitity’ at colwyn bay prom is it not yunky–don’t tell me there is another like it somewhere else…..oh and yeah 1 in a 100 is the estimated density of such folk 😉

IanMunro
    Free Member

33%
    I’m a lovely person. No really.

CheesybeanZ

70%

nuke

A not very psychopathic 24%

Stoner
    Free Member

same as cheesy, 2/3rds psycho.
    I think that explains a few things.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Should I be worried at 83%?
    Nope…

khani
    Free Member

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

😕 Omg, boring bastard..

yunki
    Free Member

55% for me – a vast improvement since my stay at the farm

That pic was the first thing that google threw up when I searched cyclepaths rudebwoy

Stoner
    Free Member

s’ok khani. We all knew you were a softy liberal wet drip anyway. 😉

khani
    Free Member

🙁
    You lot are a bunch of nutters..
    It explains a lot…

emsz
    Free Member

42%

I do my own dirty work, and I’m no push over, but I’m empathic ( whatever that means) and everything in moderation is my motto apparently.

jambourgie
    Free Member

“I have to return some video tapes”

stewartc
    Free Member

82%
    Pity, I really wanted to run around in the dark shouting ‘I can smell your chips’.

stewartc
    Free Member

Oops double post

scuzz
    Free Member

91%, but I think it’s because I haven’t had my morning coffee…

MSP

Pffft, Those getting high marks are just wannabes, no true psychopath would give myselfthemselves away in a test obviously designed to ensnare them.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Watch out – 70% – and free from restraints today 😉

WillH

I’m actually quite disappointed not to get higher than 33%…

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

30% – Apparently I’m a big softy who’s going to get fecked over by everyone.

Cosmic!

birky
    Free Member

24%
    same text as khani

Drac

So it seems being level headed and confident makes you 70% Psycho
    Ok the **** the consequences attitude might sway it a little. Good job I like small animals.

peterfile
    Free Member

82%

but i doubt that i managed to answer everything truthfully

chvck
    Free Member

Imagine being this guy, he accidentally discovered that his brain is wired in the same way as psychopaths! https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=James+Fallon&oq=James+Fallon

bikebouy
    Free Member

50% bang on.. what the hell does that mean??

“Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet – but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.”

Oh, oh I see……. 🙄

66deg
    Free Member

Damn only 6% , i know ill watch Silence of the lambs followed by Bates Motel see if i can pick up some tips.

richpips
    Free Member

An unassuming 33%.

khani
    Free Member

It’s a shame the test didn’t include some questions on political orientation,
    Non psycho = left wing wishy washy liberal?
    Psycho = right wing swivel eyed loon?
    I wonder…

uselesshippy
    Free Member

76%
    ANYONE HAVE A **** PROBLEM WITH THAT..

mogrim

76%
    ANYONE HAVE A **** PROBLEM WITH THAT..

No. But then I got the same score. You got a problem with that?

adjustablewench
    Free Member

i was 61%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet – but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Seems quite fitting i think.

(I am finding it hard to empathise with you Dales rider . . . .)

miketually
    Free Member

21%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

The bits I’ve struck through are the bits that I think really don’t describe me at all.

SaxonRider

15% me. I think that makes me the least psychopathic person on here so far.

You all need help.

😯

edlong
    Free Member

70%

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies…

That’s not bad, is it? I mean, not really bad?

khani
    Free Member

Er,, that’s bad, that’s really really baaaaad…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘Any psychopaths in our midsts?’ is closed to new replies.