Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any Porsche 968 owners ??
  • stonemonkey
    Free Member

I am really tempted , whats the good / bad points . Are they worth the extra money over the 944. Also tell me i dont need such are car and should keep my money in the bank.

Thanks

aphex_2k
    Free Member

What does it have / do that the 944 doesn’t have / do? How much more money is it?

Can you get a bike rack to fit it? :p

monotokpoint
    Free Member
    breakneckspeed
    Free Member

Check out these guys – the singletrack of the porsche world – yes much better then the 944 (which is a top car – the best handeling I’ve driven)and worth the extra

stonemonkey
    Free Member

This is not the sort of positive feedback i was after 😀

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Having sold my 944 S2, the only car I can think of to replace it with is a 968 (Sport).

With air conditioning, though.

Have you owned a 944? You want air-conditioning …

stonemonkey
    Free Member

No my current car is an 02 astra. So is the standard 968 the one to go for then the sport followed by the clubsport as it will be for everyday use not trackday fun. Love the look of them and heard about teir legendry handling.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Having sold my 944 S2, the only car I can think of to replace it with is a 968 (Sport).

With air conditioning, though.

Have you owned a 944? You want air-conditioning …

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

I’d say you want the standard or Sport version for road. Clubsports will have been thrashed to death by now anyway. Sport = road version interior + M030 (sport suspension) upgrade, I think.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any Porsche 968 owners ??’ is closed to new replies.