Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Any other bikes comparable to this?
  • iolo
    Free Member

I’m about to buy a new road bike and this is probably what I’ll get

https://www.canyon.com/roadbikes/bike.html?b=3679

Is there anything out there of comparable spec and price I should be looking at?

brant
    Free Member

Rt58 6800 whilst not exactly comparable is such a bargain as to be worth a look.

lunge

Dolan Tuono, with or without Zipp wheels
    Sensa at Merlin, e-mail them for a variety of upgrade options.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nah, Canyon it is IMO

Daffy

brant – Member
    Rt58 6800 whilst not exactly comparable is such a bargain as to be worth a look.

That’s an almost unbelievable price.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Shouldn’t the RT58 be called “6800 without the brakes, cassette, chainset and chain” – seems to be the latest advertising trick putting less than half a groupset on a bike the labelling it up ‘6800’ (or whatever)

Daffy

hilldodger – Member
    Shouldn’t the RT58 be called “6800 without the brakes, cassette, chainset and chain” – seems to be the latest advertising trick putting less than half a groupset on a bike the labelling it up ‘6800’ (or whatever)

Whilst the pedant in me agrees, the FSA Gossamer stuff is largely equivalent, and it shouldn’t detract from what is a genuine bargain!

RustyMac

depending on what size you need it is always worth a look on paulscycles.co.uk

chakaping
    Free Member

The Canyon looks a very good deal and a nice bike, was on my shortlist in fact but I got a Defy on a discount instead.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Any other bikes comparable to this?’ is closed to new replies.