Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Any one from here ??
  • scraprider
    Free Member
    scraprider
    Free Member

any one from scotland ?????? , im coming up in sept for 2 few weeks,

bigG
    Free Member

I've a feeling that this might be the Andy Hamilton that had a hand in building some of the trails at Glentress, used to work with his brother Mark and we had a few runs out together a couple of years back. If it is him he's a top bloke, and rather swift on a bike from memory.

G

dmiller
    Free Member

Have a look at: http://www.mountainbikescotland.com/. This is run by a gentleman called Kenny Wilson who is a superb guy and has written a very good book.

Here is a link to Kenny's book.

The url for the site you have found seems a bit close to Kenny's, a little bit cheeky if you ask me… Perhaps not so cheeky if it is the Andy mentioned above!

If your coming up to scotland what kind of riding are you looking for? The trail centers are superb and I can put you in touch with someone that does guided routes from his bike shop of some great natural stuff as well… 😀

scraprider
    Free Member

Thanks guys ,looking to do the trail centre stuff , amd maybe some guided stuff as well, am staying at loch kenn for a week , then going up to fort william area for the rest of the week, will prolly only manage 1 day riding at fort william tho.

GiantJaunt
    Free Member

The trail centres are great but I'd recommend doing some of the natural stuff too if you can get someone to show you around.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Any one from here ??’ is closed to new replies.