Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Any old MTBs you wouldn't mind having
  • thepodge
    Free Member

jwt – The Podge, I have had two San Andreas, and now in hindsight would have liked to have kept at least one of them…

TWO!, thats just greedy and foolish that you got rid.

_tom_
    Free Member

I want my old Federal Division bmx back 🙁

mintimperial

I’d like my 1991 Breezer Storm back. Loved that bike. Only consolation was that it had no brake blocks on it when it was nicked, so hopefully the **** who swiped it from our garage smashed his stupid face in when he got to the bottom of the next hill.

ahwiles
    Free Member

sunn radical!

BigBoyXC
    Free Member

I had a (iirc 1991) Kona Lavadome, white with black paint splatter job, chunky straight forks, was lush.

Still have my 1989 Spesh Rockhopper Comp with Biopace chainset!!

krobes62010
    Free Member

I would love one these ‘Velorbis Short John’ just to do the shopping and running stuff around, going up the rcycling centre/tip.They weigh a chunk too, but will last forever ….. not cheap either!

Tiger6791

Pieface – Member

An ealry 90’s Marin Pine Mountain or similar, the ones with Zolatone paint and contrasting flourescent colours

If it makes you happy you can have the frame that is sat in my garage doing nothing. Just need to collect it.

soma_rich
    Free Member

midlifecrisis
    Free Member

I always wanted an AMP B4

Linkage forks, original Horst link, short wheelbase, very light …

I know that the pivots wear in no time and it probably doesn’t cut the mustard by today’s standards but it was an object of desire for many years.

HTTP404
    Free Member

If it makes you happy you can have the frame that is sat in my garage doing nothing. Just need to collect it.

i have a 93 marin sausalito for sale – which would give you the right period parts to complete the build (bar the wheels) 🙂

JonR
    Free Member

julianwilson
    Free Member

No really that old, but a Rivette H4 and the original trek 69-er singlespeed with the funny bronze fork.

mudsux
    Free Member

mrblobby
    Free Member

Still fancy one of these…

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

I used to have a Funk, fab bike and would love to have another. Really wish I never sold it.

I fancy a manitou fs but their reputation is they crack.

Used to have an amp b3 and it was fun and very capable.

Other than that I’d live a mantis pro floater but they are hens teeth.

Lots of this on retrobike.

DezB
    Free Member
    Gachet
    Free Member

Turner XCE

Kona King Kahuna:

A 1998 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 S-Works in neon green (think it was something to do with Mountain Dew sponsorship)with red forks and red Mavic rums, although I can’t find a picture of one anywhere.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Any old MTBs you wouldn't mind having’ is closed to new replies.