Any Norco Sight owners?

Home Forum Bike Forum Any Norco Sight owners?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any Norco Sight owners?
  • Premier Icon aidanoggy
    Subscriber

I’m 5,10 and a bit. And a medium is spot on for me. Looking at sizing chart on Evans website 6,1 is right on the line of L and XL . Personally I’d have thought L but can you get to an Evans to try one?

mattrgee

I’m 5,10 and a bit. And a medium is spot on for me. Looking at sizing chart on Evans website 6,1 is right on the line of L and XL . Personally I’d have thought L but can you get to an Evans to try one?

Thanks. I thought Large as well to be fair, can’t help think XL would be like riding a gate! Need to track somewhere with stock, lots of XLs around but not many Larges.

mattrgee

Evans suggests XL for someone 6′ 1″, which sounds bit big especially when comparing top tube lengths to my hard tail. Anyone of a similar height riding a large, if so how does it fit?

Cheers.

cazum

£50 and your local evans will get a large in for you to try you dont have to buy and you can get your £50 back if you dont!

Premier Icon Jon Taylor
    Subscriber

lots of XLs around but not many Ls

Evans suggests XL

Sounds like you need a shop who will recommend you the right bike, not the bike they have.

monksie

Chuck me an email over Matt. I can probably help you out (you’ll be wanting a large with a lot of seatpost showing).

b r

you’ll be wanting a large with a lot of seatpost showing

and if the OP also has long legs he may find that Evans are giving ‘relevant’ advice

jackal

I ride a Large Sight Killer B1, I’m 5′ 10″ and fit is spot on. I was in between medium and large, got long arms and reasonably long legs tho, so after a ride on both settled on the L.
    Climbs brilliant and descends like a good un, it is one one of those new fangled inbetweeners though so its bound to do everything perfect 😉

You need to try one really, as it obviously isn’t all based on height. OP roughly where u based?

andymc06

I’m 5’11” and had a go on my brother’s xl sight. It was only just too big. Depends on how you like your bike to feel but they don’t size up long in my opinion. XL could be fine for you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any Norco Sight owners?’ is closed to new replies.