Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Any non boost 140mm 27.5 fork deals about?
  • phil5556

£200 refund received today. So I’m on the hunt again for a 140mm fork.

I rode the bike briefly the other day and the Sektor on it really is bad.

jamesoz

Been looking at the xfusion forks on Planet X myself, seem a bargain…

ajantom

Only one of the Sweep 27.5 left.
    Great fork, proper bargain, andvrvrn though it’s not boost it happily fits a 2.8 tyre in with plenty of mud clearance.
    X-Fusion Sweep 27.5

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Sweeps are a decent new option for that price, especially with the roughcut damper. Better than the stock Yari imho, although the Yari can be made into a Lyrik- but different price again. Easy enough to reduce the travel too on the Sweep

mariner
    Free Member

CBA to read back through but r2bike are the best price I have found for RS.
    Do have a look on there if you haven’t already.

phil5556

Come on then who bought the last Sweep from PX?

VanHalen

my sweep roughcut are pretty horrible. (probably need a service but i cant imagine it will help that much)

jamesoz

I didn’t buy them. I haven’t chased mine up yet. I have noticed CRC stock far fewer spares for Manitou than when I brought the forks and hotlines are similar.
    I wonder if they just hold onto the Warranty stuff until more stock arrives or customer complains rather than actually sending them back if it’s grey market.

phil5556

You might be right. Either way it’s disappointing, it was a nice looking fork and a shame I never got a chance to ride it! (Although I’ve not ridden anything much recently anyway 🙁 )

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Any non boost 140mm 27.5 fork deals about?’ is closed to new replies.