Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any news on trail conditions – Tweed Valley
  • Stu_N

Anyone been to Glentress or Innerleithen recently, especially the Kipps/ Mast and Minchmoor respectively. I’m guessing a fair amount of snow and ice (especally looking at the FC site – here.

Anyone been down recently? Frozen ground and a dusting of snow would be great, deep snow and sheet ice not so good.

Stu

Also interested if anyone has been round today? Pentlands on Tuesday night was extremely ‘interesting’, thick sheet ice sprinkled with snow is not great on normal tyres!! 😯

Prophet2
    Free Member

Hey Stu, I live around the corner from GT. We had snow the other night which has now turned to sheet ice, bit of an ice rink on the pavements. However I think it’s due a rainfall on Sat night with warmer temparures.

Stu_N

Cheers Prophet2.

The ice sheet at the bottom of Poet’s Glen (edge of Pentlands) has gone now. If it stays “warm” (+5C on edge of Edinburgh this evening) we will probably give it a go on Sunday.

Smee
    Free Member

It is a tad icy in bits. Inners may be the best bet out of the two though.

simply_oli_y
    Free Member

i’ll see you there sunday then stu…

me (and grieg) will probably be down…

radoggair
    Free Member

its Greig actually and how do you i might be down??

Do we know each other or could the
    faint possibility of being 2 Greig’s, spelt the same way in Scotland be true?

simply_oli_y
    Free Member

i don’t know you…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any news on trail conditions – Tweed Valley’ is closed to new replies.