Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Any more info on that Cotic Cy was on about a couple of months ago?
  • 1981miked
    Free Member

I recently sold my hardtail and I’m looking to build another bike about summer/autumn time.

I remember reading a thread about a 120mm Cotic that they were testing and looking to put into production. Just wondering if I have missed any updates?

I’m also considering a Transition Bandit and a Santacruz superlight.. Any opinions on the bikes listed is greatly appreciated.. And weights… I like nice light bikes for ease of pedalling. ; )

somafunk

Cy posted a week ago or so mentioning that it should be available late summer, July/August time i hope as i’ll be having one, in fact i’d be happy enough to pay a deposit for it now if it meant i got one of the first batch.

The Transition Bandit is a helluva decent bike, a mate is sponsored by them and the bandit is a total hooligan of a bike to ride, by that i mean the frame angles/bb height etc just begs you to look for stuff to launch off, or carve up, or drop off, or ride over. I took one for a ride down the town after doing some work on it and i was scanning the road for anything to pop off or drop, it just begged to be ragged and thrown about something rotten which was rather alarming as i’m firmly in the wheels on ground riding camp.

I’d have one in a shot but i don’t like alloy or carbon framed bikes for no specific justifiable reason.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Any more info on that Cotic Cy was on about a couple of months ago?’ is closed to new replies.