Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Any Manchester United supporters on here?
  • carbon337
    Free Member

Nufc fan here…. Don’t get carried away citeh. Been there done that cried into my tshirt.

However it’s probably too early for us to be thinking we could claw into MUFC this year. Toon for champs lge before spuds?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😆

Very good. Almost as funny as My Cashley….

carbon337
    Free Member

Id argue we have a better midfield, goalkeeper, centre half and money to spend in jan on a striker!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well, come back end of the season and we’ll see, eh? 😉

NUFC; the most deluded club in football history….

Mind you, it’s about time youse won something eh? It’s only bin forty two years

Junkyard
    Free Member

it’s probably too early for us to be thinking we could claw into MUFC this year

😯
    That right up there with Engerland winning the world cup for a pipe dream

carbon337
    Free Member

What i was trying to say is – a few more decent results and we could be still up there at xmas, hanging onto 4th You never know, however after yesterdays game i think Liverpool will be challenging for 4th. Suarez was brilliant from the MOTD footage.

Wonder if there is much truth in the Carroll back to NUFC for 14m rumours 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah, as much chance as Torres back To Liverpool… 😀

Carrol was unlucky not to score yesterday. Shooduv had more time on the pitch imo. Pft. Shoould’ve spanked Norwich yesterday; 3 or 4 shots off the bar, and their keeper makes a truly brilliant save right at the very end. Some great football from Liverpool atm, but just not bloody scoring. Very frustrating. 😡

Just seen QPR v Chelsea highlights. A spawnier win you won’t see this season. Terrible, terrible refereeing. Helguson blatantly dived to win the pen, Bosingwa should never have walked for that, and Chelsea had two strong penalty shouts themselves. even against 9 men, QPR were lucky to win that one. They should fear the revenge that Chelsea will exact on them at Stamford Bridge…

Citeh took the pee though din’t they? Jeeze… 😯

HindlePie
    Free Member

No, I think Citeh bent you over.

grum
    Free Member

Just put MOTD on, has the Manchester Derby been on yet?

Junkyard
    Free Member

aye seen it now we were well beaten and absolutely mullered

grum
    Free Member

Damn, was just about to get out my box of tissues, you know how excited I get about things going wrong for Man U.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No, I think Citeh bent you over.

Zat aimed at me? 😕 Erm… (Can someone have a word please? Ta) 😆

S’just one game though innit? Yeah, bragging rights for Citeh, but anyone who is writing off Man U already, is an idiot.

Gervinho for stupidest haircut?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Gervinho for stupidest haircut?

Biggest forehead!

spacemonkey

All the Man Utd fans on here will probably be cycling the Surrey hills or the North Downs

That’ll include me then 🙂 Had a cracking 3hr ride spoiled only by yet another double chain break. Grrhh. Hence returned home just as Shitty scored … and from then it was more downhill than FW.

Would rather lose one game by this margin than two by half as many goals. Winning the league is about getting points on the board. Every team (Arsenal of several years ago excepted) is gonna lose now and then. Not worried in the slightest down here.

Sonor
    Free Member

Just seen QPR v Chelsea highlights. A spawnier win you won’t see this season. Terrible, terrible refereeing. Helguson blatantly dived to win the pen, Bosingwa should never have walked for that, and Chelsea had two strong penalty shouts themselves. even against 9 men, QPR were lucky to win that one. They should fear the revenge that Chelsea will exact on them at Stamford Bridge…

Says the COCKney scouser. It’s a results based business and I’ll think you find that 1:0 is a result.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Stupid though in’t it Like yer nans’s curtains or something. Daft bugger. :lol

Is he going bald or something?

timc
    Free Member

Elfin, explain how carol was unlucky? he missed the target, thats not luck…

This has been coming for Man Utd, Chelsea should have beaten them a few weeks back & they were slightly lucky that we didn’t take our chances last week, defence & midfield giving Fergie problems at the moment!

Impressive from Man City, Very well organised & an abundance of attacking options! I think they will do well!

yossarian
    Free Member

This is the beginning of the end for fergie. He knows it too. The dynasty of united has been broken. It’ll take a few years for the whole thing to unravel but make no mistake, there are fires burning at Old Trafford that cannot be extinguished.

Fergie will be gone by the end of next season and Jose will take over. Then the fun will really start.

PrinceJohn

That ramifications of that result will be interesting, the next side to visit the swamp might not do the usual sit back & wait to be spanked but be willing to have a go.

Also the ban for another defender will only leave their defence even more unsettled & dodgy.

As for Man City, well, we still don’t know about their title credentials as the only team that have pushed them this season is Everton, maybe when they play some of the top teams we’ll find out a little bit more about them…. 😉

warton
    Free Member

carbon337, be quiet.

The last thing we need is people starting to think we could finish in the top 4 and putting totally unrealistic pressure on the team and manager. we’ve had that for 15 years, time to chage the record, its not going to happen.

Lets concentrate on getting to 40 points, then on beating our position last season, if we do those two things, then concentrate on finishing top half.

Elfin. you don’t pay 35 million for a bench warmer. something isn’t right there…

trailmonkey

david silva is just head and shoulders above anyone else in the prem at the moment, maybe even the top player in europe.

it will be interesting to see if city can keep barcelona away from him come the end of the season. i doubt it somehow.

Reluctant
    Free Member

It’s only a game! 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Elfin. you don’t pay 35 million for a bench warmer. something isn’t right there…

You do if you’ve just received fifty million quid for Fernando Torres! 😆

But no, something’s not right, and needs sorting. We need the Andy Carrol what was banging them in for Nuke Astle, not the nervous frustrated one we’ve currently got.

Silva is a bit good, in’t he? And they’ve got Nasri too! 😯

Bacon Face isn’t a happy bunny this morning….

Sir Alex Ferguson described Manchester United’s 6-1 thrashing by rivals City as his “worst ever day”

warton
    Free Member

We need the Andy Carrol what was banging them in for Nuke Astle, not the nervous frustrated one we’ve currently got

He;s a confidence player confidence player. he needs to play, and he needs to score. he thrived at Newcastle because he knew he was top dog, thats no longer the case and he won’t be enjoying it. Certain players know they can turn it around and start scoring again. Shearer and say drogba being the perfect examples, not so sure Carroll is that confident in his own abilities.

Rickos
    Free Member

Helpline for grieving Utd fans. Call – 61 61 61 61.

donsimon
    Free Member

I think you had the flyer upside down and mis-read the real 19 19 19 19 helpline number, didn’t you?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No it’s definitely six-one six-one six-one six-one , Don.

Bit worried about Binners actually. Has anyone seen him? Is he alright? 🙁

donsimon
    Free Member

1-6 or 1-600 it’s still only 3 points. 😀

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Any Manchester United supporters on here?’ is closed to new replies.