Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • Any Manchester United supporters on here?
  • yossarian
    Free Member

Oh dear oh dear

The balance of power has shifted. The shadows are falling over the theatre of dreams. The weeds are growing on the concourse.

It’s over.
    🙂

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Lol, there are man U fans all over the world so I’m sure there are a few on here, the second goal shows how open they are at the back, & now the third will kill them off 😉

{/bitter Arsenal fan}

donsimon
    Free Member

Man Utd fan here, ex-resident of Manchester too.
    Swallows and summers my sweet little harbingers of doom.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Elfinsafety
    Free Member

TBH Man U looked vulnerable against Liverpool last week (actually Man U have looked vulnerable all season really), it’s just that Liverpool can’t score for love nor money atm. 🙄 Man U were always going to get found out, it was just a question of when, not if.

Still early days though. City are looking good, but I think the Tevez saga will create unease and unrest (looks like no-one’s backing up Mancini over that one…), and we could see a mini-exodus of players come January. Could even see Mancini leaving.

United have that core stability that Citeh lack. That’s crucial in sustaining a successful campaign. It;’s a marathon, not a sprint.

Couple of bad results could well see Citeh wobble and falter. They’re not exactly lighting up the Champions League, are they? Just scraping by tbh.

Oh and btw, this game’s not over yet….

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Vantastic! That is all…

allthepies
    Free Member

Marvellous 🙂

ketchup
    Free Member

Quality stuff 😀

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

OMG, 5-1! still time to edit that last post Elfin 😉

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Oh dear thats 6.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Didnt see that one coming. When was the last time man utd were humped at old trafford?

CaptJon
    Free Member

😯

Blimey. Not a bad weekend at all then after Pompey’s return to winning ways.

yossarian
    Free Member

6!

How funny

allthepies
    Free Member

😆

iDave
    Free Member

beautiful

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I won’t bother. Forget what I said…. 😆 😳

Man U will bounce back though sure as eggs is eggs. Much as I hate the man, Bacon Face is one of the greatest managers in the history of football, globally. He’ll get them back on track.

This’ll surely be a season of mad results though. Citeh’s 5-1 against Spuds, Man U’s 8-2 against Arse, Liverpool losing 0-4 to Spuds (with only 9 men on’t pitch, let’s not forget…).

This is a devastating result for Man U though. Jeeze. Publicly buggered on your own home turf. 😆

Philby

I think the hairdryer in the Old Trafford dressing room will have blown a fuse by the time Bacon Face has finished. I would love to be a fly on the wall.

donsimon
    Free Member

😯
    I only went for a quick slash!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

yossarian
    Free Member

Welcome to Manchester

iDave
    Free Member

About go third if Chelsea deal with QPR

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ooh, all I can say is I woon’t want to be Hora. Binners is NOT happy, and I can predict some proper Hurting will be iminent… 😯

oldgrump08
    Free Member

As a United supporter all I can say is well played Citeh. Not even through gritted teeth, that was a stunning performance.

hora
    Free Member

A club with a credit card debt against one with a fat wallet.

Of course it won’t last forever for City but Fergies going to retire soon and then what for Man U?

Where have most of their trophies come from? Fergie.

iDave
    Free Member

Bet Fergie wishes he hadn’t rested Howard Webb

Edric64
    Free Member

All the Man Utd fans on here will probably be cycling the Surrey hills or the North Downs

binners

We only everget into gear after Christmas anyway. If anything I’m surprised we’vd started this well. We don’t usually. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. When ballotelli is your most stable striker, you should be worried.

I’m going to sit in a corner and have a little cry now. I may be some time 🙁

Edric64
    Free Member

This is a devastating result for Man U though. Jeeze. Publicly buggered on your own home turf. (WITHOUT LUBE) 😯

donsimon
    Free Member

Bet Fergie wishes he hadn’t rested Howard Webb

😕

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Ouch.
    😳

Cletus
    Free Member

Mario wees in your shoes and owns you with Bombers!

Fans fantastic – 12th man

abennell
    Free Member

i’m a united fan and must say that we have been crap at the back all season and citeh thumped us good and proper, i’m not happy at all.

PS i’m from near Manc by the way!!

Sawyer
    Free Member

Not sure why you’d 8-2 be a gooner. Out of the last 7, we’ve 1-6.

boxelder

MCFC play as they should do every week being valued at £thatmuch.
    It’ll not last. They’ll finish 3rd.
    Well played – though appear to have missed it while in sunny Majorca.

Junkyard
    Free Member

not seen the match or seen reports but yes City are now on their way to ascendancy. It really was inevitable with their spending power. Whether they win this season remains to be seen but yes they will dominate soon enough- who can compete financially?

Nothing ever last for ever Manu domination or City floundering. They have earned their gloat for sure over the years.

Imagine what fergie did afterwards Jees glad I was not there.

Cletus
    Free Member

United have been more than the sum of their parts for a number of years. Their midfield is ordinary and only Vidic of their defenders is truly good. Can see them finishing third or worse.

Shame there was not the normal 6 minutes of Fergie time – we would have got 10 😀

grum
    Free Member

TOP TIP: Manchester United fans, save money this Christmas by simply turning your “19” banners upside down and presenting them to your City supporting friends and relatives as a commemorative gift of the drubbing they’ve just subjected you to.

Mind you most Man U fans will probably be talking about how they’ve supported City all their lives by the end of the season. 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

I smiled before I even read your post Grum I could sense your glee- quite funny that one 😀

MSP

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXSOD1N5lR4&feature=related[/video]

hora
    Free Member

‘Most stable striker’.

You class Rooney as stable?

What I find funny is a bloke gave you 6 YEARS of service and expressed that he’d like to play for a team that he’s loved from his childhood and rather than ‘thank you for the 6 YEARS of service and goals’ there was viciousness and shit thrown his way.

PLUS you made 60million selling him. I’d hate to be a utd fan. Ungrateful.

you know whom I’m talking about 😉

nickjb
    Free Member

Any Newcastle United fans in? Care to remind the City fans about the ’95-’96 season when they were 12 points clear at the top (hoping the NU fan are in a good mood as they are doing well) 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Any Manchester United supporters on here?’ is closed to new replies.